Recalled/Assigned: Rem Pitlick sent down to Laval, Anthony Richard called up to Montreal (2022-12-18)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Is Pitlick really that bad? I haven't been watching games recently but I feel he hasn't been getting any opportunities.

I didn't watch last night but this is my impression.

Oh well, at least sending him down instead of the likes of Dadonov, Drouin is good for the tank..

Play him where he can excel.

Caufield - Suzuki - Richard
Slafkovsky - Dach - Anderson
Dadonov - Dvorak - Armia
Drouin - Evans - Hoffman

And I'm actually serious. That isn't Anderson's spot. Maybe it's Slaf's, but it isn't Anderson's.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewDef

Jul 6, 2016
Birthday present for Richard who is born December 20th ! He will turn 26 on Tuesday.

Reactions: Sagikev

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Let's see what Rocket Richard can do.
Does he have good wheels? (Yet to tune in to the ahl)
Ahl leading scorer, he must do a few things right for sure. Powerplay guy?

I didn't watch last night but this is my impression.

Oh well, at least sending him down instead of the likes of Dadonov, Drouin is good for the tank..

Caufield - Suzuki - Richard
Slafkovsky - Dach - Anderson
Dadonov - Dvorak - Armia
Drouin - Evans - Hoffman

And I'm actually serious. That isn't Anderson's spot. Maybe it isn't Slaf's, but it isn't Anderson's.
Not bad at all

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
MSL is going to love this guy. Going to be a fan fav... then soon HFboards will crucify like all the other...

Does he have good wheels? (Yet to tune in to the ahl)
Ahl leading scorer, he must do a few things right for sure. Powerplay guy?

Not bad at all

Good wheels, great motor. Hopefully a legit late bloomer... but we'll see...

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
MSL is going to love this guy. Going to be a fan fav... then soon HFboards will crucify like all the other...

Good wheels, great motor. Hopefully a legit late bloomer... but we'll see...

Hopefully you're right but I think people expect too much from him. Many people on the RDS board thinks he must play as a 1st line winger or be a second line Centreman at worst.

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah he’s a speed demon. A little bit of his increased production from the fact that he’s more selfish this year (reminds me of Weal when he was with the rocket), but he’s a hard working individual so we’ll see the results. He needs to keep his approach, I hope he doesn’t start trying to “play with” the 4th line guys and get too generous. Very Byron-like kind of player!

Reactions: Naslundforever

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
You’re on to something here.

Richard in MTL, Drouin sent packing.

One can dream
If he sticks (I hope he pans out), he has three years on the powerplay with no goals before the coach tries another guy.

And RHP for Dudanov. People are hating on Drouin here but Dud is putrefaction
I never understand how a veteran professional hockey player can look at the three opposing jerseys idly watching him dangle and consistently pass it directly to them for no reason (Dadonov, Hoffman too…)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad