Reimer to Request Trade in Summer?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
It seems like only Leafs fans know about how incredible Bernier has been this season.

You shouldn't be surprised. Only Leaf fans know how amazing James Reimer is; thats why they are constantly arguing on the Trade Rumor board with fans from other teams that don't want to trade for him about how amazing he is and what a great starter he would be for their teams.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
It's too bad Bernier got hurt. Could've got something for Reimer in the summer.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Reimer to Request Trade in Summer?

That's like the janitor walking into the bosses office and asking for raise LOL

Exactly...he doesn't have to request it. We'll gladly kick this loser out of town for nothing.

I don't even want anything in return because the team that gets him will suffer enough.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Reimer sucks to start games and he sucks in the third period in the last ten minutes. If there was a role for a specialty goalie who only plays in the second Reimer might have a future.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
to be honest the minute they traded for Bernier the clock started ticking on Reimer's time in Toronto.. teams generally don't have 2 young goalies on their roster and expect to keep rolling with them. Both guys want to be a true #1 and I highly doubted the Leafs would trade Bernier again after acquiring him so recently.

Signing Bernier was the end of Reimer in T.O

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
to be honest the minute they traded for Bernier the clock started ticking on Reimer's time in Toronto.. teams generally don't have 2 young goalies on their roster and expect to keep rolling with them. Both guys want to be a true #1 and I highly doubted the Leafs would trade Bernier again after acquiring him so recently.

Signing Bernier was the end of Reimer in T.O

They should have been forthright enough and just dumped him. Or at least gone for some insurance policy in a Viktor Fasth or something at the deadline.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
They should have been forthright enough and just dumped him. Or at least gone for some insurance policy in a Viktor Fasth or something at the deadline.

I really have to wonder why they didn't. and it's been making me wonder lately especially since the package for Vanek was 'Significantly' better - I wonder if Reimer ++ was a part of a deal to the Islanders. We know the Islanders turned it down because they didn't want to retain any money, but with that done - then they probably claim Clemmonson off waivers (because he cleared on Deadline day). I don't know this Fasth kid (not like this is a part of a surprise).

due to the snails pace that Nonis moves - Reimer probably always was in play for a part of a 'hockey deal'.Whatever.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Reimer knocks on Nonis' door and walks in: "I request to be traded!"
Nonis: "Oh no James, say it isn't so"
Reimer "I'm sorry, but my career is at stake here"
Nonis "I fully understand, oh and James before you leave we have some news for you"
Riemer "what is it??"
Nonis "We put you on waivers last night, and you weren't claimed"

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Pretty sure he won't even need to request a trade because his ass is gone to begin with. ****ing bum.

I can only hope and pray that he'll be gone much sooner rather than later.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Guy is responsible for the biggest choke in Team history...

Now he's going for the biggest choke down the stretch ....

The guy is a ****ing sieve, Toskala wasn't even this bad ...

Avec Fromage*

Are you lot the same clowns who are harassing April Reimer on Twitter? This fan base is so fickle. You're all ********.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
He's done in Toronto, either he'll be traded for a conditional pick or he just won't be qualified and they'll let him become a free agent.

With the amount of quality free agent goalies, I can't see anyone giving up a good asset for him.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Reimer is having an epic meltdown of Kyle Wellwood and Andrew Raycroft proportions. Those guys didn't really have very long NHL careers after exiting Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad