RedWings 2023 Development Camp

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Lombardi is playing in GR this season right? Should be a great team to watch.

They were talking during the broadcast that they still dont know where hes going to play. Depends on camp

Cleveland looks good tbh.
I thought so too. He had a few hiccups out there but I can see why they picked him.

Cleary's interview after the championship he basically said all the high end guys like Kasper, Mazur, Daneilson, Lombardi and ASP all looked really good. The one "random" prospect who he said looked really good this week was Dylan James as well. He also mentioned this is the only game type hockey Kasper has played since his injury

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Lombardi looked like the best player out there. But, that hasn't really been the question for the last year. His skill works for 3 on 3.

I thought Doucet stood out in a good way. But the same thing for him, the real question is how he looks at 5 on 5 in pro hockey.

Danielson's talents definitely stood out. He and Kasper were clearly the the top 10 picks out there.

Buium looked real good. Creating offense and solid defensively.

Still love Mazur. SEems like he's always thinking 2 steps ahead of everyone else and does a lot of subtle things.

I only remembered to focus on Cleveland twice. Both times he absolutely shut down the rush.

All that being said, its a 3 on 3 intrasquad tourney so it means very very little

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Lombardi looked like the best player out there. But, that hasn't really been the question for the last year. His skill works for 3 on 3.

I thought Doucet stood out in a good way. But the same thing for him, the real question is how he looks at 5 on 5 in pro hockey.

Danielson's talents definitely stood out. He and Kasper were clearly the the top 10 picks out there.

Buium looked real good. Creating offense and solid defensively.

Still love Mazur. SEems like he's always thinking 2 steps ahead of everyone else and does a lot of subtle things.

I only remembered to focus on Cleveland twice. Both times he absolutely shut down the rush.

All that being said, its a 3 on 3 intrasquad tourney so it means very very little
This post nails it imo.

For the goalies, I'd add that Gylander, Augustine and Cossa looked very solid overall.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Traverse City should be awesome this year.

I dont like to agree with Art but it sucks that we likely wont get to see Cleveland play in traverse city this year. He looked pretty good out there playing a finesse type game but its not his game at all.

After the camp James had it would've been nice to see him out there as well.

This will be the first year Mazur has participated. If the wings are sending Kasper, Danielson, Mazur and Lombardi they should have 2 dominant lines out there. Not as sure on the defence, I doubt Edvinsson goes or ASP because he'll be in camp in Europe. They will possibly still have Johansson and Sebrango out there but even they'll be iffy to participate. If those guys aren't there, youre looking at like Tnias Mathurin and Andrew Gibson as your top D which could hold that team back a bit

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
So it sounds like dvorsky had a better development camp than danielson. Apparently StLouis brought some men for him to play against

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad