GDT: Red Wings @ Senators | Round 2, Fight! Edition | Tue Feb 28th 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I am so excited about this game. It’s my playoffs in case we don’t make the playoffs this year. (Which we will cause our Captain decided to fight every other player in the league if they try and stop us. Except for Matthews. He is too delicate to fight. )

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I'm honestly kinda terrified we win, because it might prompt Dorion into trading an unprotected first + for Colton Parayko
no one really trades unprotected 1sts if they are on the bubble

a protected 1st and prospect is not even a bad deal to make

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
GO SENS GO :fight:

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 1.08.09 PM.png

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Feeling we are trading for Korpisalo and Gavrikov from the Jackets if we win tonight... kinda makes sense although I'd prefer to stick with Soogard as Talbots backup.

Probably out to lunch on this but can't be any worse than "The Insiders" for a prediction
I think there were rumours that Gavrikov does not want to sign in Canada

don't think he is an option for us

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Damn my cousin still plays that and I'm always floored how many of you diehards are still out there.

I would have got into it myself way back when if it didn't seem like a such pay-to-win game.
There are a lot of options. Drafting is the way to go!

MtG is probably one of the best games ever made. It is incredible.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
Damn my cousin still plays that and I'm always floored how many of you diehards are still out there.

I would have got into it myself way back when if it didn't seem like a such pay-to-win game.

Plus the whole lack of hygiene in that scene. Went into The Wizard's Tower in Barrhaven once when there was about a half dozen playing. That store was RIPE. I don't know how you could be nose blind to that funk.

Assen na yo!

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Plus the whole lack of hygiene in that scene. Went into The Wizard's Tower in Barrhaven once when there was about a half dozen playing. That store was RIPE. I don't know how you could be nose blind to that funk.

Assen na yo!
Wizard's Tower is for noobs, The Smoking Gun at the old college square mall is for OGs.

Hygiene levels sound like they haven't changed much since those days.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
I have no recollection of this place. Was it in the strip of shops where Pizza Pizza was that backed on to the Towers?

Assen na yo!
It was part of the mall complex (Shopper's city west / Towers). I think if you went through the back door and turned right immediately it was right there. But I was just a kid back then, so might be remembering wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad