GDT: Red Hot - Oilers v Devils - 2 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Pickard tracks the puck so damn well. If Skinner had half the ability to track the puck combined with his frame, we'd have a Vezina winner.
He does and he battles really hard. Skinner not nearly as much as I would like. He just uses his big frame and has the puck hit him. And that causes a lot of rebounds especially up high. But, Skinner has been better lately that I can't deny.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Hopefully EDM kills off the remaining PP and doesn't sit back too much in the third. Just keep pushing and doing what they've been doing.

Reactions: VainGretzky

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
I used to enjoy Jack with Bob on Ched but he and Louie are not great. I actually prefer Singh now.

Debrusk is one of the more insightful commentators around. It is absolutely cringe-worthy how many people on here need announcers to constantly pump the Oilers tires to be called a good commentator.

His thoughts on both the Kane interference and that penalty were absolutely valid.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Reffing has been borked in this one.

Agendas and bias is very clear in this league.
Yeah there's a general lack of integrity in the whole group. I'm not even saying to achieve any aims other than "we can do whatever we want we run this show" kind of corrupt nonsense.

It's a big f***ing problem wrecking a good product

Reactions: VainGretzky

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This is team is finally playing like a team that wants to win. A team that plays for each other. Cant say enough about this transformation.
The maturity shown by this team now
Is the exact type of maturity that will be needed to win Cups. We never had a chance with the shit show chaos defence see saw these last two runs. We had a punchers chance with our offence, that’s about it. But when the talentless hack flames score 9 on you in the playoffs, something ain’t right.

Reactions: Leonardlizard

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Hopefully EDM kills off the remaining PP and doesn't sit back too much in the third. Just keep pushing and doing what they've been doing.
Yup. I still remember that one game iN EDm last year against NJ to start the year. We just let them come back late and score that winning goal with under a min left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad