RD Simon Nemec (2022, 2nd, NJD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I see a Paul Martin type player, if he continues his trajectory. Likely a bit more offensive pop than Martin.

Complete all around. Maybe not exceptional anywhere, but not particularly deficient at any one aspect of his game.
Martin’s season high points was 37, would be a pretty big let down and a disappointment for Slovak hockey if he only got to those numbers.

Welcome to PP1 at the Olympics as a 19 year old, Luka Radivojevic!

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Martin’s season high points was 37, would be a pretty big let down and a disappointment for Slovak hockey if he only got to those numbers.

Welcome to PP1 at the Olympics as a 19 year old, Luka Radivojevic!

Basically I see him as an all-around very good player. Paul Martin was an all-around very good player. Not quite a #1, but a damn good #2 for almost any team in the league at that time.

Note: I'm not a prospects / analyst type. Just my opinion watching him.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
He plays a very simple, cerebral brand of hockey, but Nemec absolutely has the potential to be a #1 D-man. Very excited about what the future holds for him on the Devils’ blueline.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad