Speculation: Raymond Seider Contract Speculation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Would likely be an overpayment for a few seasons, but then a very nice deal for the back half of that contract.
No a guy like Horvat and reinhart at 8.5 and 8.625 is overpayment. A guy like seider and rayzor is being paid appropriately

Indrid Cold

Oct 24, 2022
I was on vacation last week, hoping to come back here and see that one, or both signed.....

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1725883780269.png

We'll wait until the last contract details.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
View attachment 905966

We'll wait until the last contract details.
Danke...as he should, so when he hops on a plane to Detroit, it is a done deal, same for Raymond.

I suspect team insurance will not cover them until they are signed, at least to a MOU, I still think SY is trying to manage another move or two that may affect term for one of both of these guys.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
That crazy Dry signing makes me feel that Berggren going to get traded along with Huso or someone else for future consideration. Long term is must for both Seider and Raymond, just year ago I thought Larkin contract is kinda expensive , but now it looks cheap.
So, Yzerman should not be stingy and give SeiRay right amount long turm

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
That crazy Dry signing makes me feel that Berggren going to get traded along with Huso or someone else for future consideration. Long term is must for both Seider and Raymond, just year ago I thought Larkin contract is kinda expensive , but now it looks cheap.
Anything under $9.5M for max term on Seider should be signed immediately.

Detroit doesn't need the cap for the first 2-3 years, and by that time the cap will be $100M+. 9.5% of the cap for Seider would be a steal.

Reactions: Waterbuf and lilidk

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016

The longer he waits the more expensive those contracts seem to get

Reactions: lilidk

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Well - I guess we disagree to some extent.

Would you take Horvat over Raymond? Ok can see the argument for Reinhart even though he's only had 2 really good seasons, and only cause he would solidify our center situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad