WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
the hate on sami zayn on social media is growing its crazy how fickle people are lol he was loved not long ago now you see haters coming out.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
what's pfr
Those aren't actually the letter PFR,
they're part of an ancient Norse alphabet and it translates to WAR. I think it means the Viking Raiders are healthy, and maybe now that Vince is gone, they will be War Raiders again?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Those aren't actually the letter PFR,
they're part of an ancient Norse alphabet and it translates to WAR. I think it means the Viking Raiders are healthy, and maybe now that Vince is gone, they will be War Raiders again?
God willing

What an awesome tag team they are

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
God willing

What an awesome tag team they are
I'm pretty confident it's them.
The first vignette a couple weeks ago, the writing was in the shape of a shield and it's pretty clear to me it is norse/viking writing based on the ones I've seen researching for tattoos.

Reactions: CDJ

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I've been really into his podcasts over the last few months. Guy has the most hilarious way with words.

He's nauseating when he gets political, but the one liners he comes up with off the top of his head in a split second are ridiculous.

... But those one-liners also got him kicked off a commentary job. :laugh:

One of my favorites is when he said Nia Jax was "Like somebody put Sable's brain into a Sperm Whale."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad