GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
To me Pezz looked pissed that he wasn't in the starting lineup. I understand. Neither Heineman nor Kappanen are better than him albeit with possibly higher potential. That being said, the dude paid his dues and at least would have liked to be introduced to the crowd and play the opening game. They could have rotated him out after that game.
Pezz is JAG .He is what he is just a 4th liner that can be easily replaced.Give the guys with real potential the ice time so we can see what they have.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man that Bruins forward core is horrible but their defense and goaltending will keep them as a good but not great team.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Swayman has always been "good" against the Habs. 2.29 GAA, but .909 sv% suggest it was the guys in front who were good at stopping the Habs taking shots...

I think we are going to get a repeat from last night.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
After 20 years of being a small team and got bullied many years by Bruins (prime Chara, Lucic , Horton , Campbell, McQuaid, Boychuk),

We finally have the big dawg on our side; Xhekaj. He’s like Lucic on defense ; Eastern Europe origins, huge, good fighter and commands respect.

Other fans think Xhekaj is a bad hockey player lmao. They don’t know the 100mph+ shot , great wrister and great mobility for his seize. We all know we have a player.

F Xhekaj, Tuch , Mailloux, Struble, A Xhekaj, Anderson… we will be annoying to play against soon !!

Reactions: The Real Timo

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
After 20 years of being a small team and got bullied many years by Bruins (prime Chara, Lucic , Horton , Campbell, McQuaid, Boychuk),

We finally have the big dawg on our side; Xhekaj. He’s like Lucic on defense ; Eastern Europe origins, huge, good fighter and commands respect.

Other fans think Xhekaj is a bad hockey player lmao. They don’t know the 100mph+ shot , great wrister and great mobility for his seize. We all know we have a player.

F Xhekaj, Tuch , Mailloux, Struble, A Xhekaj, Anderson… we will be annoying to play against soon !!
Anderson??? lol

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I know Pezz is inconsequential to many posters, but I'm not happy Arber is going to have to deal with plugs like Kastelic, Frederic and Zadorov among others. They're going to come out angry and hitting after getting dummied by Florida.
I wish we had a real 4th line. not next year, but now

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I know Pezz is inconsequential to many posters, but I'm not happy Arber is going to have to deal with plugs like Kastelic, Frederic and Zadorov among others. They're going to come out angry and hitting after getting dummied by Florida.
I wish we had a real 4th line. not next year, but now
Hard to comprehend why Pezzetta would not play in this game. He dealt with Kastelic many times in the AHL.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Hard to comprehend why Pezzetta would not play in this game. He dealt with Kastelic many times in the AHL.
100%.
I hope I'm wrong but the Ruins dress a variety of plugs with size who will be running around all night. Is marty ready to play 4 or 5 D again with guys in the box?
Makes 0 sense that Pezz is not in the lineup tonight. none.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Man that Bruins forward core is horrible but their defense and goaltending will keep them as a good but not great team.

They kinda remind me of us in the Price/Subban/Pacioretty era. Granted, Pasta is far better than any forward we had in that core.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad