WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I mean I see him having enough talent and heat to be a mid card platform to get babyfaces over at worst lol.

There's a wide gap between "He's in over his head as a main eventer" and "He doesn't even belong on the main roster." Solo is fine.
If it wasn't for who he's related to, would feel the same?

And if yes, what do you specifically see in him? Like what are his talents that make him stand out?

See how I'm not being a dick when debating this?

And if yes, what do you specifically see in him? Like what are his talents that make him stand out?

I mean I see him having enough talent and heat to be a mid card platform to get babyfaces over at worst lol.

There's a wide gap between "He's in over his head as a main eventer" and "He doesn't even belong on the main roster." Solo is fine.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

Yes. He's a big body that can work and half ass talk on a mic, which, like it or not, is better than a lot of talent in both companies lol.

You act like everybody has to be a Roman or Drew level heel when the reality is they don't and few are.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Yes. He's a big body that can work and half ass talk on a mic, which, like it or not, is better than a lot of talent in both companies lol.

You act like everybody has to be a Roman or Drew level heel when the reality is they don't and few are.

Your sarcasm and "lol" say otherwise. Be courteous. Don't be an angry teenager. Wrestling opinions shouldn't make you this angry.

Reactions: Fro

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Your sarcasm and "lol" say otherwise. Be courteous. Don't be an angry teenager. Wrestling opinions shouldn't make you this angry.

Today I learned, "Lol" means you're being a dick... As for the sarcasm, I'll wait for you to cite where I was being sarcastic. Being baffled at a ridiculous take and being sarcastic are not the same thing.

Thanks for the convincing argument that Solo isn't even a main roster talent, though. :thumbu:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
p1t6xP7.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t remember the last time WWE acknowledged nhl players in the crowd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad