WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Naomi/Davenport was sloppy.

I thought the sheets said Fatu was going to be kept away from Roman. Save it for a special altercation. Build up the anticipation of them finally crossing paths, lol. Wrestling "news" sources and weather forecasts have similar reliability.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seems to be impossible for some reason for some people to imagine he could be injured but not severely enough to be able to perform in limited capacity with that boot.
How many times have we seen a table spot take out both guys?

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I have a theory that Cody Rhodes is the present tribal chief.

Jey Uso/Roman Reigns at Summerslam was "Tribal Combat" which means no family members could interfere right? Then they did anyway so it's basically the same as a Bloodline Rules match. The match was for the title and for the right to be called the tribal chief. Roman won.

Roman/Cody at WM40 is a Bloodlines Rules match. Cody won and then the very next night, the Rock comes out, acts uneasy as if he just did something super f***ed up, and hands Cody Rhodes something that no one knows about. Now that red thing is too big to fit into either one of their hands, but something similar to indicate that Cody is now the tribal chief. Not because he wanted to but because he had to, it was Bloodline Rules after all.

Roman is gone for months with no one, not even Heyman, hearing from him. Did he take a sabbatical with Kaprizov out to Siberia and do some fishing? I have my doubts. Rocky beat the living f*** out of him and he comes out of a coma and sees Solo parading around as "Tribal Chief" with his new group of killers (and Tanga Loa).

Rocky promised Solo glory, a path to stardom to be more than "an enforcer", hired him a new group of killers (and Tanga Loa) all under one condition. He had to be the fall guy for vicious assault on Roman, at least for a period of time.

That is why Cody/Solo was Bloodline Rules. Yes it was for the WWE belt but it was also for the right to be Tribal Chief. We just didn't know it was Cody defending his tribal chiefdom and Solo needed to win that match to both become champ and also become the true tribal chief, rather than pretending. His job was to bring the duty back to the family and then Roman returned and screwed him over.

Is this theory out there? Yes. Does this require Roman to be put into a literal coma in kayfabe? Yes. Could this all be debunked by one promo from the guy? Yes but let me dream.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
One big gripe I have about Roman's new theme: the intro is WAY too long. He comes out, looks at the crowd and starts walking to the ring all while the intro is still happening.

That has to be shortened.

Reactions: Megahab

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I have a feeling that after this whole Bloodlinr thing is over, Solo Sikoa's career goes nowhere.

Fatu is of course the real star of the group and I think he should be Reigns (maybe clean) at next year's Summerslam.

One big gripe I have about Roman's new theme: the intro is WAY too long. He comes out, looks at the crowd and starts walking to the ring all while the intro is still happening.

That has to be shortened.
His theme before just had that epic vibe that the new one doesn't.

Also I know it's been a while but Styles' new theme sucks.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I have a feeling that after this whole Bloodlinr thing is over, Solo Sikoa's career goes nowhere.

Fatu is of course the real star of the group and I think he should be Reigns (maybe clean) at next year's Summerslam.

Solo will be fine. Probably not a top draw, but he'll still be a good upper mid-card heel at worst for guys to work with. Dude is only 31 and has only been with the company for three years. Before that it was super low-level indies.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Solo will be fine. Probably not a top draw, but he'll still be a good upper mid-card heel at worst for guys to work with. Dude is only 31 and has only been with the company for three years. Before that it was super low-level indies.
Yeah, I do not think he will be a main event player after the Bloodline, but he will be a valuable mid-card heel that you can heat up from time to time.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah, I do not think he will be a main event player after the Bloodline, but he will be a valuable mid-card heel that you can heat up from time to time.

It's so hard to project with these guys, especially when they're that young.

Dude is already in a main event level spot and is super young for the wrestling business. He could realistically have another 15 years of career and experience ahead of him. Who knows how much he can improve over that time. Five years ago there were still people thinking Roman didn't belong as the top guy and never would.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I'm rooting for him but I just don't see him as a main roster player when the bloodline stuff eventually fizzles out. He just has no aura or it factor. I mean, would he even have a job in WWE if not for who he is related to? I don't think so. Certainly wouldn't be at the level in the card he is now.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'm rooting for him but I just don't see him as a main roster player when the bloodline stuff eventually fizzles out. He just has no aura or it factor. I mean, would he even have a job in WWE if not for who he is related to? I don't think so. Certainly wouldn't be at the level in the card he is now.

You... You don't think Solo is a main roster guy at all?

Oooooooook.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
No, I do not. What do you see in him? And please don't be condescending. We all have our own opinions.

I mean I see him having enough talent and heat to be a mid card platform to get babyfaces over at worst lol.

There's a wide gap between "He's in over his head as a main eventer" and "He doesn't even belong on the main roster." Solo is fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad