WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'm not confident they'd put Reed over Seth, which essentially means he'd be this year's Nakamura. Which is dumb. I still say Seth needs to go on a losing streak right up through Mania and after Mania he snaps and goes heel on Cody.

Story is already baked in. Seth still doesn't have a win over Cody, risked everything including his belt to help Cody beat Roman. Fans chose Punk over him and he loses to Punk. (Future) Possibly fans choose Roman over him and he loses to Roman. (Future, this would be my Mania match if Cody vs. Rock is set for 41)

Perfect storm for Seth to meaningfully put some guys over and then turn heel, refresh his character, and heat back up.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Seth is safe. He's one of those guys that if they lose, he won't really falter much.

Having Reed go over Seth doesn't really damage him, at least imo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not confident they'd put Reed over Seth, which essentially means he'd be this year's Nakamura. Which is dumb. I still say Seth needs to go on a losing streak right up through Mania and after Mania he snaps and goes heel on Cody.

Story is already baked in. Seth still doesn't have a win over Cody, risked everything including his belt to help Cody beat Roman. Fans chose Punk over him and he loses to Punk. (Future) Possibly fans choose Roman over him and he loses to Roman. (Future, this would be my Mania match if Cody vs. Rock is set for 41)

Perfect storm for Seth to meaningfully put some guys over and then turn heel, refresh his character, and heat back up.
Seth already feuded with Cody as a heel

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Seth already feuded with Cody as a heel
It'll be three years by that time and Seth would actually finally go over.

... Wrestling rivalries frequently get rehashed.

Seth is safe. He's one of those guys that if they lose, he won't really falter much.

Having Reed go over Seth doesn't really damage him, at least imo.
It doesn't, I'm just not sure they'd actually do it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

We already saw Seth vs. Cody with Seth as a heel though. You want to freshen him up by doing what we already saw? I'm not saying they don't need to fight ever again, but there's so many other people coming through now that there's so many other things to do.

Seth should be getting set up for Dwayne and Roman, and then preferably then fight the other at a later time.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's most likely Seth/Punk at Mania assuming everyone is healthy.

One of them goes after the WHC afterwards (assuming it's still Gunther at that point) and the other, Punk probably, gets built up for one or Cena's retirement tour matches

Reactions: TD Charlie

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
McIntyre after last night's RAW show:

GU1HKwFXMAAvgx6

I like how he still manages to get the bracelet in the picture. :thumbu:

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
We already saw Seth vs. Cody with Seth as a heel though. You want to freshen him up by doing what we already saw? I'm not saying they don't need to fight ever again, but there's so many other people coming through now that there's so many other things to do.

Seth should be getting set up for Dwayne and Roman, and then preferably then fight the other at a later time.

Seth ain't gonna be the same character he was the first round they did and this ain't exactly gonna be a six month program...

It's most likely Seth/Punk at Mania assuming everyone is healthy.

One of them goes after the WHC afterwards (assuming it's still Gunther at that point) and the other, Punk probably, gets built up for one or Cena's retirement tour matches
Feel like Drew should be the one taking the belt off Gunther. That's a bit more of a credible loss for Gunther.

... Then again Gunther put Sami over.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

I think Bronson goes over Seth in their first match, but then Seth goes over after - Then they start slow building Seth/Punk.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seth ain't gonna be the same character he was the first round they did and this ain't exactly gonna be a six month program...

Feel like Drew should be the one taking the belt off Gunther. That's a bit more of a credible loss for Gunther.

... Then again Gunther put Sami over.
It really just doesn’t make sense to do in any context unless Seth is going to go over, and that isn’t happening.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Whhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaa!

Gunthaaaaaar!................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ................Gunthaaaaaaaaa!.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........................

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought the same thing. I hadn’t ever recalled Kairi looking so built. And she owns a gym.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I feel like it doesn't get as much attention as it deserves...

... Punk has a lengthy history of dating women wrestlers and takes an awful lot of pics with them lol. Like, if you're AJ how are you not questioning that?

• Haha
Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I thought the same thing. I hadn’t ever recalled Kairi looking so built. And she owns a gym.
Her outfits have also hid her arms fairly well until recently when Damage CTRL became Leather CTRL. :laugh: But seems she's been working out as she didn't seem so jacked on her last outing at WWE. Is the gym in Japan or states?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Her outfits have also hid her arms fairly well until recently when Damage CTRL became Leather CTRL. :laugh: But seems she's been working out as she didn't seem so jacked on her last outing at WWE. Is the gym in Japan or states?
It’s in Japan

Reactions: Jussi

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I feel like it doesn't get as much attention as it deserves...

... Punk has a lengthy history of dating women wrestlers and takes an awful lot of pics with them lol. Like, if you're AJ how are you not questioning that?
where did he meet AJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad