WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
it does make sense for Giulia to skip NXT at this point unless Asuka is coming back

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if Mark Henry had the f***ing balls to tell Kairi about disrespecting the business to her face

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Love what they’re doing with Bronson Reed

I know they’re making it seem like Woods will turn on Kofi but I think Kofi + Odyssey Jones go heel instead. Or at least I think that’d be better

Last edited:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What the f*** is a Pure Fusion Collective?
Sounds like a Vince thing.

Also, please abolish the womens tag belts. Literally no one gives a fiddlers f*** about it. Go with a mid card womens title. Iyo should be out on her own. Kairi is basically one of those putty characters from Power Rangers at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: TD Charlie

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Sounds like a Vince thing.

Also, please abolish the womens tag belts. Literally no one gives a fiddlers f*** about it. Go with a mid card womens title. Iyo should be out on her own. Kairi is basically one of those putty characters from Power Rangers at this stage.

Honestly sounds more like "The talent has an idea and we don't want to say no, and they're not really important enough for us to be upset if it gets f***ed up", which really isn't a Vince thing.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Love what they’re doing with Bronson Reed

I know they’re making it seem like Woods will turn on Kofi but I think Kofi + Odyssey Jones go heel instead. Or at least I think that’d be better
He deserves to be elevated, quickly. Unfortunately, the main event scene is incredibly crowded, as is that upper tier mid card. Then you have the mid card champions who were just newly crowned for their first "big" title reign, so they shouldn't be dropping their belts so soon.

Shitty timing for Reed to get hot, but I agree they've put him on a path for success here.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad