WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s interesting what they’re doing with Seth. I don’t know how often we’ve seen the special guest referee outright say that he’s gonna f*** with everyone. Usually they just wait for the match.

Reactions: Jussi

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
HHH is not good at booking the women outside of select situations. Especially when there isn't a title invovled.

Got Lyra over with Queen of the Ring and then killed her momentum dead with this feud

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I know Tonga Loa is getting made fun of a lot for some recent botches, but how is he in the ring otherwise?

I don't remember if he was any good as Camacho and I didn't see any of his Japan stuff.

I thought it would make more sense for Tama and Loa to be teaming in that gauntlet match and let Fatu be a singles guy right below Solo being the main event guy for now.

It's weird that people are still giving him shit for that nut shot like he didn't clearly have his bell rung on that table bump.

Dude slammed his head against the table to the point that the audience audible let out a painful "Ohhhhh", then pops up in the post-match sweating profusely even though he had very minimal involvement.

Reactions: Leon Lucius Black

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't think the plan is to do that. That was just for their entrance/arrival/whatever. We'll see next Monday.
It probably isn't, but it's not as if they didn't go down that avenue before with pretty much everything Bray did since the Fiend/his later return. I'm just hoping they draw the line or this shit will get turned on quickly.

Hopefully they've learned.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I still like the Corny take...

Just once, when Nikki Cross is trying to spook somebody, I want to see somebody have the logical response and sprint across the ring and punt her in the head.

Logically, that's what a rational person would do.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad