WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Jey should be holding a singles title. Doesn’t have to be a top championship. But maybe it’s a scenario where they join him as opposed to Jey going back. If he’s being successful on his own, he theoretically could be the top guy. At some point, Solo and GOD will come after him, and it will be by necessity.

Given all the time put into the story, it would seem too soon to do that though.
Yeah they have to be careful with Jey. If the reunion happens (which seems inevitable and a must) they have to be careful not to make Jey look like Roman's sidekick.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Jey should be holding a singles title. Doesn’t have to be a top championship. But maybe it’s a scenario where they join him as opposed to Jey going back. If he’s being successful on his own, he theoretically could be the top guy. At some point, Solo and GOD will come after him, and it will be by necessity.

Given all the time put into the story, it would seem too soon to do that though.

It might take awhile anyways seeing as Jimmy is supposedly legitimately hurt.

Adding Tanga Loa kinda complicates things because what do you do with Jacob? Adding Jacob as #4 (#5 technically, assuming Rock as the overseer) makes things significantly unbalanced in the favor of the heels.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If they're really going for Cody vs. Rock at 41 and Rock vs. Roman at 42, you've got plenty of time.

I think that is the plan and we've got a long way to get there.

I don't think Jimmy is coming back anytime soon. Meanwhile they clearly see Jey as a big singles star. My guess is he wins the IC belt at Summerslam off Sami or takes the WHC from Priest or someone else.

But having Dwayne as the "real Tribal Chief" dishing out orders to Solo and Co. behind Roman and Heyman's backs is just too obvious.

Ultimately I think it's Dwayne who is revealed to be calling these shots. But I think that reveal is a long-way off if the goal is Roman vs. Rock at '42.

Is there someone in between Rock and Solo acting as an underboss that could be revealed earlier and maybe lead to a match at '41 with a now babyface Roman?

Is MJF really under contract to AEW? Because that's one guy who would be a crazy surprised reveal and could legitimately headline vs. Roman at '41.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I think that is the plan and we've got a long way to get there.

I don't think Jimmy is coming back anytime soon. Meanwhile they clearly see Jey as a big singles star. My guess is he wins the IC belt at Summerslam off Sami or takes the WHC from Priest or someone else.

But having Dwayne as the "real Tribal Chief" dishing out orders to Solo and Co. behind Roman and Heyman's backs is just too obvious.

Ultimately I think it's Dwayne who is revealed to be calling these shots. But I think that reveal is a long-way off if the goal is Roman vs. Rock at '42.

Is there someone in between Rock and Solo acting as an underboss that could be revealed earlier and maybe lead to a match at '41 with a now babyface Roman?

Is MJF really under contract to AEW? Because that's one guy who would be a crazy surprised reveal and could legitimately headline vs. Roman at '41.

I dunno that Rock is the real "Tribal Chief". I think that's kinda the point of dubbing him the "Final Boss". What I do wonder is if they're not playing up Solo as Rock's appointed Tribal Chief and the swerve is that it's actually Jacob.

The rumor is that MJF was signed until 2027. Either way, don't see him against Roman at Mania 41. Pretty certain that if Roman's Mania 41 match isn't Bloodline related, it's gonna be Seth.

That's a big money match and it's not happening at Summer Slam.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I dunno that Rock is the real "Tribal Chief". I think that's kinda the point of dubbing him the "Final Boss". What I do wonder is if they're not playing up Solo as Rock's appointed Tribal Chief and the swerve is that it's actually Jacob.

The rumor is that MJF was signed until 2027. Either way, don't see him against Roman at Mania 41. Pretty certain that if Roman's Mania 41 match isn't Bloodline related, it's gonna be Seth.

That's a big money match and it's not happening at Summer Slam.

I don't see it as Seth at all if the goal Roman is going baby-face. And really, Seth hasn't been a babyface all that long so I can't see him switching back to heel between now and '41. He's going to get a massive babyface reaction when he does return, as will Roman.

The problem with WWE right now is that most of their biggest names (and the guys who would be legit opponents at WM for Reigns) are suddenly fan favorites. Roman, Seth, Punk, Cody, KO, Orton, etc. After years of too many heels and not enough babyfaces, the roster is now overloaded with heroes and none appear ready to go heel.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I don't see it as Seth at all if the goal Roman is going baby-face. And really, Seth hasn't been a babyface all that long so I can't see him switching back to heel between now and '41. He's going to get a massive babyface reaction when he does return, as will Roman.

The problem with WWE right now is that most of their biggest names (and the guys who would be legit opponents at WM for Reigns) are suddenly fan favorites. Roman, Seth, Punk, Cody, KO, Orton, etc. After years of too many heels and not enough babyfaces, the roster is now overloaded with heroes and none appear ready to go heel.

I outlined Roman going over Seth being the catalyst to Seth going heel lol.

And it seems like an obvious direction they're headed in, given that Roman being distracted by Seth is what led to Roman losing.

Reactions: BruinDust

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Much harder to have too many heels than too many faces, but all that said the top face on Raw right now is none of those people, it’s Jey Uso.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Much harder to have too many heels than too many faces, but all that said the top face on Raw right now is none of those people, it’s Jey Uso.

I would of included Jey in my list of current top babyfaces.

We should also factor in that Priest is exhibiting babyface characteristics like getting upset at Finn and JD for attacking Jey post-match at Backlash.

Thank goodness McIntyre is killing it as a heel right now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Drew McIntyre pulled from the tournament due to injury.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Drew McIntyre pulled from the tournament due to injury.
200w.gif

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
This is going to be a bit unpopular around here but I've noticed that WWE is turning into a more well produced version of AEW.

Vince is a shit human being but Vince was the only one who realized that characters and storylines were more important than the actual wrestling and work-rate

• Haha
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
This is going to be a bit unpopular around here but I've noticed that WWE is turning into a more well produced version of AEW.

Vince is a shit human being but Vince was the only one who realized that characters and storylines were more important than the actual wrestling and work-rate
HHH has been telling great at telling stories for nearly 2 years. I think they are just in a 'cool-down' period before ramping up for SummerSlam. Slowly setting things up.

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Is it just me or does Punk already look like he's in better shape than at the Rumble?

HHH has been telling great at telling stories for nearly 2 years. I think they are just in a 'cool-down' period before ramping up for SummerSlam. Slowly setting things up.
He's only now been giving the freedom to tell what stories he wants and with the production style he wants.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,700.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway
    Austria vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $145.00