Votes: 126 65.6%
  • Vancouver

Votes: 66 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Voted Vancouver, but I want Edmonton to win mostly so a select group of idiots will stop complaining about how McDavid and Draisaitl aren't playoff performers and the win will get them one step closer to shutting them up forever.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
It’s not so much that I’m worried about goaltending but even skinner can deal with 15 shots. They gotta get some momentum going and figure out whatever demon needs exorcising from the PP.

Skinner was given the biggest free pass ever. He didn’t even face one high danger chance. Oilers still would have won with a stuffed animal in net. If Canucks lose game 7, they will look back on not showing up for Game 6.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
I’ll take the team that has the goalie who helped get Latvia a bronze medal vs one of the worst NHL goalies of all time.
I’ll take the team with the best player in the world, the best playoff performer in recent history and the one with the leading scoring in these playoffs (at even strength and overall) and last year (overall).

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Oilers fan living in Vancouver here. I just paid $733 for a lower bowl ticket here. Fingers crossed for an Oilers win and a night that doesn't end with me being punched out. 🤪
Personally I could not deal with the stress of that much on a ticket for a deciding game. No judgement, enjoy what you like just my anxiety would be so bad the whole time.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Edmonton wins but idk both goalies are blackholes who knows what can happen.

What I can tell is that Dallas with Oettinger with a spread offense will be really hard for any of them to beat Dallas

Neither Vancouver or Edmonton will stand a chance to Dallas. Dallas took out the defending cup champs and then the #1 offensive team in the NHL. Facing Edmonton or Vancouver won’t even break a sweat for them. Dallas most valuable forward so far in this playoffs plays on their 3rd line. Vancouver or Edmonton cant match that.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Skinner was given the biggest free pass ever. He didn’t even face one high danger chance. Oilers still would have won with a stuffed animal in net. If Canucks lose game 7, they will look back on not showing up for Game 6.
Hard to argue with that. Bieksa criticized the Canucks along similar lines. That said, this series has been a counter-punch series. Game 7 should be close either way.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Canucks were already shook, scared to death, and scared to look after winning Game 5. I suspect they’re currently hurling themselves into the mass grave they were too busy digging instead of showing up for Game 6. Oilers will desecrate them on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: Chinaski89

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Vancouver has shown the ability to bounce back from devastating losses this season. It’ll be interesting to see how they play on Monday with last change and home ice advantage. Neither team has been able to string together two wins
As a Canucks fan I hope it's them but man it's hard to keep Drai and McDavid down.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Voted Vancouver, but I want Edmonton to win mostly so a select group of idiots will stop complaining about how McDavid and Draisaitl aren't playoff performers and the win will get them one step closer to shutting them up forever.
The select idiots claims fall flat though 3 consecutive years averaging well over 20 points just happens so rarely.

People can harp on AM and it's overblown IMO but what more do those idiots expect from 2 freaking players?

McDavid and Sri are simply dominating to an extent that people don't realize.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If Skinner was even average this second round, EDM would have swept this series. Goes to show you just how important goaltending is. Happened last year against Vegas as well. He was pulled 3x and they still took them to 6 games. If EDM could just get some stable enough goaltending that would be huge.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I don't trust either of these teams to win two straight in this series, so I'm going with Vancouver. Despite the fact that they can't seem to actually shoot the puck.
They shoot the puck well at home. Had 30 shots in game 5 in Vancouver. I just dont get why the lack energy or juice on the road. Also we dont get last change.

Duder54

Dec 11, 2017
Canadian ex-pat in Zurich, Switzerland
Anyone who doesn't think McDavid and Draisaitl are playoff performers either doesn't watch hockey or is a troll. Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad