WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
If I were to close my eyes and hear Piper, Alba and Isla talk. I wouldn't be able to tell who's voice is who's. They sound the same with the accent. LOL.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Michael Cole, this guy is out here calling corkscrew planchas

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Maybe its just me but BelAir and Cargill match was atrocious

I get they are strong but every move is lumbering, steaming pile

Its like a 30 yr computer trying to process the next move

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Are there any plans for the tag team divisions? It/they had great momentum at WM and the next few weeks after but seems to have fizzled out since.

@FriendlyGhost92 I hope this isn't another point where ya boy wins a belt and vanishes.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_8949.jpeg

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Are there any plans for the tag team divisions? It/they had great momentum at WM and the next few weeks after but seems to have fizzled out since.

@FriendlyGhost92 I hope this isn't another point where ya boy wins a belt and vanishes.

They should've never broken the belts up in the first place. They just don't have enough teams for this shit and they're already teasing breaking up Theory/Waller and DIY. Which is ridiculous because Gargano is a bum and Ciampa is good but isn't gonna be a top star so just run him in a tag.

WWE's tag division is like AEW's women division. A few legit stars and nobody for them to work with. Everybody suffers. It killed Sami and KO's run after the Usos.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad