WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Did Cole just say that Aj vs Cody O Quit match ends when someone can't stand at the count of 10....?

Are they just making I Quit be last man standing now?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bron should’ve yelled “real glass cry me a river” after putting Ricochet through the windshield

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Drew is certainly going to win at Clash at the Castle, right? No Judgement Day at ringside.

I can't see WWE giving him another shot at the title in his home country and not having him win. Especially against a transitional champ like Priest.

OR.......... is Punk going to be there to sabotage Drew's chances?

Maybe they have Drew win at Clash and then have Punk win at MitB (assuming he's healthy enough to go).

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Is Gunther going to win the title at Summerslam? Maybe Drew wins at Castle so he has that moment with the locals then Punk costs him the title at Summerslam and they fight in Berlin without a title on the line since their story doesn't need a championship.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Punk going to Scotland to screw over Drew just doesn't compute without a swerve that he's joining Judgement Day or something.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Drew is certainly going to win at Clash at the Castle, right? No Judgement Day at ringside.

I can't see WWE giving him another shot at the title in his home country and not having him win. Especially against a transitional champ like Priest.

OR.......... is Punk going to be there to sabotage Drew's chances?

Maybe they have Drew win at Clash and then have Punk win at MitB (assuming he's healthy enough to go).

Judgement Day:

1718132202413.png

Not Judgement Day:

1718132255397.png

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Nah. I like where Drew is at right now. He's almost a tweener to me.

He's essentially a cool heel
I don't like it. He had all the momentum to become a mega-heel. The social media stuff is fantastic.

Then comes out and gives high-fives on the way to the ring? Crowd all just stares at each other not knowing what to do.

Reactions: BruinDust

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't like it. He had all the momentum to become a mega-heel. The social media stuff is fantastic.

Then comes out and gives high-fives on the way to the ring? Crowd all just stares at each other not knowing what to do.
I haven't noticed this mainly because I don't sit through entire shows anymore. Yeah, this is a bit weird.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

Drew is still the babyface in his own mind. I like this a lot better than the Vince heel turns like where Ambrose famously was getting his shots to inoculate himself from the disgusting WWE fans. Wat?

Feel like it's just a launching pad for Drew to eventually flip back to a much more over, non-smiley babyface. WWE with Roman/Cody/Drew as their top babyfaces will print money. Need good heels for them to work with, but they've already got Gunther, they're building Solo (Whether people feel he's a top guy or not, they're building him) and I can't really tell what they're doing with Bron. Probably just going whatever direction the crowd takes him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad