Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

LOL, he's the only thing to be happy about? They signed Anton Holm from Sweden and he's playing well. Their Captain, Lauri Korpikoski, is back healthy and playing well. Henrik Larsson, the young D they signed from Sweden, is also playing quite well. They have other guys doing well.

Paju has 4 goals in 10 games which is great, but they're his only points and IMO he looks generally mediocre. I haven't been super thrilled with his development the past few years.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The points are nice but Henriksson barely cracks the top 10 in scoring in the league. A lot of players are putting up buckets of points there. I'd love for him to get a callup to the big league.

Reactions: egelband

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
any chance he goes to Hartford? i feel the AHL would be good for him or is he still raw? i feel he will be a steal where he was picked.
He's definitely not AHL ready at the moment. I might be inclined to bring him over next season if he sees half a season in the SHL this year, but then again I don't want another Kovac's scenario so maybe it would be best for him to brew over in Sweden next year as well playing a full season in the SHL.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
He's fifth in the J20 in points per game. He's doing quite well. He also has really racked up the points lately after a pedestrian start. There's just no room for him on Frolunda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad