Pre-Game Talk: Rangers in the SENS Den, thurs 7:30 on TSN

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
  • rehashed point from his article earlier in the season that after ek was traded that the dressing room "is now a democracy".
  • team didn't practice much because ek didn't want to.
don't really buy any of it until some player, ok boro, puts his name to it.
These guys aren’t going to just lie, especially Stevenson who has already criticized management and owernship at times this season and last

Reactions: swiftwin

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Stunning how hard they are going after Karlsson. CJ and Wallace. Uncomfortable listening to it, although the whispers were out there
I mean I can sort of see it but I can understand how others don't believe it.

Little hints of his attitude on the ice can raise questions but at the same time the media probably isn't always the best source for truth.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Literally everything he's said so far is that he likes it in San Jose.
I know for a fact, he is not. Not at all. His wife hates it there. Miserable to say the least. No amount of California sunshine is going to move that dark cloud over him and his family.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I mean I can sort of see it but I can understand how others don't believe it.

Little hints of his attitude on the ice can raise questions but at the same time the media probably isn't always the best source for truth.

CJ kept saying to Wallace " you were there with me and you saw it too" is kinda damning, and the uncomfortable part. CJ is not one to make up stuff and Wallace never sticks his neck out with anything concerning the players.

This will make for an interesting press conference

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I know for a fact, he is not. Not at all. His wife hates it there. Miserable to say the least. No amount of California sunshine is going to move that dark cloud over him and his family.

But it'd be a perfect place to go cruising in a Ferrari!

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
You knew for a fact he was staying a Sens too.
I spoke on behalf of him not wanting to leave and his family or wife not wanting to leave. I never said or stated the intentions of the sens trading him or baiting him. Get your facts straight and get over it.

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
These guys aren’t going to just lie, especially Stevenson who has already criticized management and owernship at times this season and last
they don't have to be lying to be wrong. my stance on all of the comments after ek left is that if a player of other is whispering it, they should be man enough to put their name to it; that way everyone is in a better position to consider the source.

like the practicing. really. ek didn't want to practice so they don't? in a season when the team was playing poorly? what pictures could ek have to cause the coaching staff to fold to that.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Are you connected to his buddy Alfie or to EK's wife? You seem to have some inside info. It would take somebody pretty close to the family to have such intimate knowledge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad