Pre-Game Talk: Rangers in the SENS Den, thurs 7:30 on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Feels like the guys are focused for Saturday. They know it's going to be high energy in the building and want to put on a good show. Good sign.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Great game by the Sens. Rangers really don't have that one big foreboding line that we see with a lot of teams. Good win. We have to beat teams like the Rangers.

Reactions: Icelevel

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I'm not upset, but I am always astounded by how wrong you always are. :)

Well, the proof is in the pudding. We won 3-0 on a solid defensive performance. Don't you think maybe Boucher putting emphasis on team defense, and putting Pyatt on the 1st line for a game and a half was a wakeup call for the team?!!?

You said it yourself: "No idea where that came from aside from the obvious boost of being at home."

I just gave you the answer. It's painfully obvious and in our faces.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
No goals against is a miracle :P
To be fair, for once, it seems we didn't hsd to defend for extended time again and again and again.
It did happen on some occasion, but far less then other games.
If the offence keep being able to control the play we will defens less. Which is what we need with the poor defence we have.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Because it's a theme this year:

Attendance tonight was 10,921

If they can string some wins together ,. It could help bring some fans back. The team has had some incredibly brutal stretches but .. They have been entertaining and they can score way more than I expected.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Very un-Sens like game. Other than a couple of shifts in the 1st they didnt have many benny hill shifts in our end, and even the couple times they did, they didnt allow many dangerous shots against. Rangers not very impressive, MikaZ not imposing as a 1st liner. Lots of good things hope its a trend starting. Andy's gaa must be a little safer in the .900's for a bit .

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Very un-Sens like game. Other than a couple of shifts in the 1st they didnt have many benny hill shifts in our end, and even the couple times they did, they didnt allow many dangerous shots against. Rangers not very impressive, MikaZ not imposing as a 1st liner. Lots of good things hope its a trend starting. Andy's gaa must be a little safer in the .900's for a bit .

lol @ Benny Hill shifts in our end

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Can't recall the last time a game ended at 9:50pm. Super quick game with few whistles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad