Proposal: Rangers - Flyers

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We're not a rebuilding team. Right now he has more value on the team despite his frustrating decline in play.
I feel like his contract is so restrictive that it's worth it to lose whatever value that transaction would lose us to have the cap space available to make moves to improve the team, whether center or elsewhere, and then we can backfill that by trading Othmann or Emery or whoever to get the player we need.

I really don't see the situation where we win the Cup with Zibanejad as our 1C, unless it's completely in spite of him or he has a big wake up call soon.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like his contract is so restrictive that it's worth it to lose whatever value that transaction would lose us to have the cap space available to make moves to improve the team, whether center or elsewhere, and then we can backfill that by trading Othmann or Emery or whoever to get the player we need.

I don't agree, this is probably their best chance to win a cup in the last 30 years. This sounds like a post from a notorious Rangers poster that loves creative trades (won't name him), it's beneath you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad