GDT: Rangers@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
If you want to get into that kind of crap go to the main board gdt which is for everyone. I’m of the mindset that I should be able to watch the game and talk with fellow canes fans on the canes board without having to put up with a bunch of trolls from the opposing fan base.
I dont go there and post. I just have little use for people who cry about someone online talking trash about their sports teams. Grow the f*** up. Stocks and stones and all that and when its on a internet message board its times 1000

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I dont go there and post. I just have little use for people who cry about someone online talking trash about their sports teams. Grow the f*** up. Stocks and stones and all that and when its on a internet message board its times 1000
That’s rich, the guy in support of trolling other teams message boards is telling me to grow up :laugh:

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Imagine trolling another board when we are up 1 goal in the second period of a regular season game lol
Not sure if there were others but I accidentally posted there thought it was the main board, and really just a response to their foolish ramblings about us being boring “playing the trap.” I immediately got rid of the post when I realized it was the wrong board.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Not sure if there were others but I accidentally posted there thought it was the main board, and really just a response to their foolish ramblings about us being boring “playing the trap.” I immediately got rid of the post when I realized it was the wrong board.
There was an other at least.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
That is completely different than intentionally trolling imo. So not addressing you with my comments.

And the only reason I am harping on trolling on boards is because it annoys me when other boards do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad