GDT: Rangers@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
If I could turn back time
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
They had some MSG studio guy doing an interview today that said Aho is the only guy who wouldn't be a 3rd liner on any other team

The NY superiority complex is real
This Rags team reminds me of the 2003-04 Colorado Avalanche team that had Sakic, Forsberg, Selanne, Kariya, Tanguay, Hejduk at forward, Rob Blake and THE John-Michael Liles on D, and Aebischer in net who had a great season. All that talent but for some reason didn't work like it probably should have.

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
2 open tickets in 128 lower bowl if any Carolina fan wants to move up. Message for details

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
If we really are that’s not cool. Most of us hate it when we get people coming over here being idiots so I would hope none of our fans are into that crap.
Eh, if you can't handle the fans of an opposing team talking shit on an internet message board when your teams play then there's really no use for you anyway.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Eh, if you can't handle the fans of an opposing team talking shit on an internet message board when your teams play then there's really no use for you anyway.
If you want to get into that kind of crap go to the main board gdt which is for everyone. I’m of the mindset that I should be able to watch the game and talk with fellow canes fans on the canes board without having to put up with a bunch of trolls from the opposing fan base.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad