GDT: Rangers@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I really think that Carolina tries to lock in Chatfield for 5+ years this offseason at like $2-3 million. The reaction from non-Carolina fans will be perplexed but it is in the same vein as Calle Jarnkrok or Nick Paul.
3 mil is a lot.

2nd line Martinook.

Ugh gross.

I guess poolparty is that bad.

We really are a 1 line team

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Just got reactivated from the IR (acute pancreatitis - 0/10: do not recommend), what did I miss? From box scores looks like we had some clutch wins against the Rags and Flyers and got blasted by the Leafs. I'll take another win against the Rags tonight again, please and thanks.

Reactions: zman77

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
The locusts are in force tonight:

1679610708258.jpeg

Reactions: Rick Davis
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I hope he scores another 10 this year, but I really don’t need to hear ‘Chat-man-doo’ ever again.

Worst take of the year.

As long as he doesn’t start riffing on it, giddily asking “you know where I’m going Mike?” as if he might not know the answer then proudly proclaiming Chatmandu is the best bit in a long time. Dude’s not a 50 goal scorer. We’ll hear it 5-10 times a year and it’ll be hilarious every time.

Reactions: AD Skinner

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Cant decide what will be the better show tonight... The game or Canes Twitter after they read the Staal family refusing to wear pride shirts story.

Also, sounds like the Bally bankruptcy hit early... Yikes wtf was that

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Cant decide what will be the better show tonight... The game or Canes Twitter after they read the Staal family refusing to wear pride shirts story.
"It's nothing religious, we're just up to here with the sod jokes."

Reactions: AD Skinner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad