GDT: Rangers@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
07671e29-5ff5-4e51-b0fd-db1c91f8dd4a-gif.674361

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I just got done watching 86 for the second time
I had to look that up. I've never heard of it.

Tbh, I've barely watched any animes since I was a kid, and there's a few better ones I should give a try like Attack on Titan (I keep hearing how awesome it is). Story wise, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is excellent, and one of the few animes I've seen in adulthood.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I had to look that up. I've never heard of it.

Tbh, I've barely watched any animes since I was a kid, and there's a few better ones I should give a try like Attack on Titan (I keep hearing how awesome it is). Story wise, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is excellent, and one of the few animes I've seen in adulthood.

Samurai Champloo
Violet evergarden
Your name.

86 is good for those who are combat vets. Be forewarned. There will be pain.

Reactions: Sigurd

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina

I've been getting into some of the Korean stuff floating it's way here. (non anime).

The glory was good, Extrodinary Attorney Soo Wong soo (like a korean version of "Monk"), and Payback.

And HBO's Tokyo Vice is underrated.
The only show out of those I've heard of is Tokyo Vice, and I haven't seen it yet. I don't really watch anything in subs (except for All Quiet on the Western Front recently); I prefer to not have to stare at subtitles but some shows have bad dubs (I'm thinking of Netflix). I forgot about Tokyo Vice, but the trailer looked good.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
The only show out of those I've heard of is Tokyo Vice, and I haven't seen it yet. I don't really watch anything in subs (except for All Quiet on the Western Front recently); I prefer to not have to stare at subtitles but some shows have bad dubs (I'm thinking of Netflix). I forgot about Tokyo Vice, but the trailer looked good.

I'd recommend. I'm not a big show/binge watcher and that had me hooked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad