Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Blue Jackets: Emp...empty net?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Speaking of Larsson getting his first point...

This season Kreider has almost as many points (7) as every Devils 1st and 2nd round pick since 2004 combined (8). 15 skaters (and not counting one goalie).

And people have issues with our drafting.

Wow. That's crazy.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Good to see Richards play well in last couple games after a handful subpar games.

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
Only two points behind the Capitals for second in the Met with three more regulation/overtime wins.

The team is finally starting to accumulate momentum. Next two games are against weak teams; there's no reason the Rangers can't pull another four points.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
A big LOL to the people that said the return of Callahan and Hagelin wouldn't help the offense at all. You know who you are.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Speaking of Larsson getting his first point...

This season Kreider has almost as many points (7) as every Devils 1st and 2nd round pick since 2004 combined (8). 15 skaters (and not counting one goalie).

And people have issues with our drafting.

The bad prospect thread on the general board was very illuminating to me. We've had it good over here.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Nash coming back to this line up would be huge. We're getting our scoring going and the D is way more solid lately. His skill and scoring ability will make this team that much better. Get well soon man.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
:laugh:

A big LOL at the tanking crew as well.

a big WHERE YALL AT!?! to those posters as well.

man i love having a backup that gives us a legitimate chance to win games, absolutly love it.

its also great to see this team playing actual offense and not trying to squeeze goals out of the dump and chase, guys coming into the zone and looking for trailers makes me giddy, this team looks great when they play their game and have some confidence.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
People get spoilt. We are one of the best drafting teams in hockey since 04/05(ish).

I can think of at least one poster whose head might have suddenly exploded when you hit submit.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Benoit Pouliot was just....so, so, so very bad tonight. he single handedly killed his line with just putrid play in all facets.

Ian

Mike York fan club
Jul 5, 2007
Long Island, NY
Sorta OT, but CBJ has probably the most obnoxious in-arena sounds/music choices besides Philly's PECOOOOO POWER PLAYYY.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Bobrovsky stole the show in the first two periods, but Talbot was a beast in the third. Even though Letestu scored our 3rd goal for us, Girardi put in their first goal so it was a wash in my eyes

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We have 2 very solid lines and then we also have Nash who can finally give Brassard some skill on his line. I really hope Nash comes back.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
1st- McD--This might have been the best I've seen him play--he was just dominant and so, so poised (also, gotta love that half of his goals are scored from his own end, haha).

2nd- Talbot--Not very busy early, but he saved the win in that 3rd period when the team just didn't have the legs anymore.

3rd- Cally--Yeah, Hags had the goals, but Callahan was just everywhere through the first two periods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad