Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Blue Jackets: Emp...empty net?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
The joy of the win is severely diminished by the possible loss of Taylor Pyatt. How will be able to go on without him?

Hopefully this open a window for a kid in Hartford who comes up and makes an impact.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
The joy of the win is severely diminished by the possible loss of Taylor Pyatt. How will be able to go on without him?

I'm coming after you when we go on a 10 game skid with him out!

edit: he takes the pressure off everyone else as the opposition and media and fans stare into his dreamy eyes.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
In other news those up and coming Islanders have played 16 games and won 4 games excluding shootouts...

wait, aren't they on the way up following the bettman tank strategy?

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Yup hopefully kreider gets a goal sunday he is having bad luck right now even though he is playing great

Yeah he missed a couple but he's playing like a future star. I know that might catch some heat here but if he keeps up this level of compete each game consistently, he will be a major threat to other teams in the future. Right now it seems like he is for real.

Would love to see him put up more points though. But that's just me being selfish.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Can't for the AV Squad at 10:30.

I was on the AVSquad (audio-video)in grade school. We used to set up projectors for teachers and make mimeograph copies of tests. Sometimes we stood a little too close to the mimeograph machine and inhaled the fumes from the copy fluid. Made the afternoons go by quickly.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I was on the AVSquad (audio-video)in grade school. We used to set up projectors for teachers and make mimeograph copies of tests. Sometimes we stood a little too close to the mimeograph machine and inhaled the fumes from the copy fluid. Made the afternoons go by quickly.
Oh my god :laugh: :handclap:

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Yeah he missed a couple but he's playing like a future star. I know that might catch some heat here but if he keeps up this level of compete each game consistently, he will be a major threat to other teams in the future. Right now it seems like he is for real.

Would love to see him put up more points though. But that's just me being selfish.

Hopefully that entire line has major blowouts on Sunday

SwedeAmerican

Dec 5, 2011
Ok... What the hell does all the misspelled words with the letter O in them mean? I'm not in on the joke.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012

Well he does have 7 pts in 9 games so he is on pace for 50-60 pts

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Callibacsi is money in front of the net. Where he should be on the PP.

Now we're at .500.

GFiP*

It's amazing what practicing passing can do. Thank you AV, **** you torts.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Was anyone else surprised that we haven't had 8 games in a row of allowing 2 goals or fewer (now 9) in 4 years? Seems like when Lundqvist is on, he rarely gives up more than 9. It was also last done in our non-playoff season. You'd think we would have done that in 11-12 at some point. Anyone know when the last time we had 9 in a row with 2 or fewer goals allowed?

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
11,746 attendance being reported for tonight's game. That's 64.7% of capacity. Yikes.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
AV hates Bill Pidto with a passion. All smiles but I can see his homicidal intentions.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Very gutsy win, the Rangers were DEAD in the third, and it's understandable. They've played a lot of hockey the over the past few days, and Columbus is a big, physical, forechecking team. They stood tall, though, they gave up a few decent chances but I thought they kept them to the outside for the most part, and they got to nearly every rebound (when there was one...Talbot's rebound control is impeccable).

Speaking of Talbot, I'm starting to think he's more than just a backup goalie. Another great game from him. Made the saves he had to make, and then some.

POTG: Talbot
2. Hagelin
3. McDonagh

Good: Richards, Callahan, Stepan, Kreider, Zuccarello, Staal, Boyle
Bad: Pouliot, J. Moore (going through bit of a rough patch, he's still young so it's understandable), Girardi (eh, not really bad, but he was fighting the puck tonight)

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Speaking of Larsson getting his first point...

This season Kreider has almost as many points (7) as every Devils 1st and 2nd round pick since 2004 combined (8). 15 skaters (and not counting one goalie).

And people have issues with our drafting.

adam94

BU Terriers
Nov 16, 2011
Long Island
What a game by Talbot. Hagelin's been on fire since coming back from injury. I love the way the team is looking right now.

The fact that we're doing this well without Nash really makes me have a lot more faith.

ajdj10

Feb 14, 2012
Neverland
What a game by Talbot. Hagelin's been on fire since coming back from injury. I love the way the team is looking right now.

The fact that we're doing this well without Nash really makes me have a lot more faith.

Maybe Nash was the problem?:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad