Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Canadiens 11-16-2013

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
when this team plays with confidence, and guys are sure of themselves watch out!

great game again by the kreider line, another awesome start by cam

also the Montreal Candians have not scored a goal in Montreal against the Rangers in 60 minutes, how about that for the nhl.com headline

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Would have been happy to see them finish on those chance to put Montreal away. We left them in the game for far too long.

But, a shutout is a shutout. Good job boys.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
As long as we keep up that triangle offense we should be fine. If we get behind in games we might have to force our defenseman to pinch a bit much and run the "pentagon offense" instead.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Two thoughts:

1) Cam Talbot is the real deal. Kid is so calm and fluid with his movements. No wasted energy at all. Very confident with our goalie situation going forward now.

2) When Nash comes back DO NOT break up the Streiderello line. They are our best line by a mile.

Anthony Eclair

Anthony Eclair
Jan 14, 2012
all of canada atm

confused-o.gif

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
congrats to Prince Talbot.
the passing in that game was looking very good. quick decisions for the most part. I feel like Zuccarello has really developed a strong board-sense much like Callahan has. He's able to shake his pursuers quite effectively. Hagelin's speed is such a catalyst for chaos. I hope Kreider can really raise his forecheck and backcheck game to Hag's level. :handclap:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Real good defensive effort tonight.

Price played well, but had a serious case of the Marc-Andre Fleury's tonight. Take it easy with the overplaying the glove save their, guy.

Looks like Cam is our guy in Montreal :nod:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Hank and Cam are quickly becoming one of the best duos in the league. Great call by Slats/AV/whoever decided to bring Talbot up - turned a weakness into a strength with the backup goalie.

Kreider is playing so, so well. Despite having 10 points in 11 games, he almost looks snakebitten.

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
Talbot needs more games. I honestly am beginning to think we have something very special in this guy. It's beginning to remind me a whoooooole lot of how Neilson had to use Beezer and Richter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad