Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Bruins - November 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
Not really. Worst game this season. Happy to get 2 points.

Agreed. But as others have stated: we have lost games where we have played really well.

82-game season is a long one. You're going to have games where the Rangers will not play well.

It's going to happen. So when it does, if they're able to get the win, I'll take it. Nothing to worry about though.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
No, I am upset the coach makes poor decisions and tries to castaway the best rookie we've had in years. People complain about freaking minor leaguers not playing, but they are perfectly okay with this. Baffles me.

I'll let this discussion go to not cause further arguments, but my point stands.

Vesey has outplayed Buch.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Wow congrats to buchy on his 1st. So happy for the kid. The first is always the toughest.

Confidence
Speed
Crisp passing
Smart team helping defense
Solid goaltending

Such a treat to watch these guys play like this.

Life is good in rangetown. :yo:

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
This offense though! They should have plenty in the tank for tomorrow since they weren't skating their best tonight.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
No, I am upset the coach makes poor decisions and tries to castaway the best rookie we've had in years. People complain about freaking minor leaguers not playing, but they are perfectly okay with this. Baffles me.

I'll let this discussion go to not cause further arguments, but my point stands.
People pretty much unanimously want him back on the 1st line. He's a forward just starting his NHL career on a team that is literally scoring more than 4 goals a game. That is why it's not a huge deal to people.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
We don't have a "fourth line"

I would hope AV sees the effort Buch made tonight and potentially mix him and Vesey up. Swap them, see what happens.

There really is no wrong move you can make with this forward core. Obviously, some things won't happen, but there is a lot of flexibility.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We`re deep guys, hehe.
Holden, Buch & Stepan first NHL goal this season!! :D

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
We didn't play very well but STILL put up 5 goals and got the W :handclap:

Big Win for the Big Mac!

IMG_2455.jpg

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This was also not a great game. We got the doors blown off of us big time in terms of SOG/shot attempts/scoring chances/etc.

Hope this doesn't continue and we get back to blowing the doors off of people.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
If they keep winning then I don't expect many changes.

A few losses and the lines will be changed.

Seems petty to complain about an individual player when the team is going so well.

Sounds like the squirt mom who whines when her son doesn't get enough ice time.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I like all our players, but its like 11 games into the season. Grabner isn't one of the best goal scorers in the NHL because of 11 games. Lets see if AV makes a change to the lineup next game.

You just can't demote Grabner right now.

If Buch moves up (he belongs with Ziba and Kreids) then only Vesey should go to 4th line.

member 116805

I like all our players, but its like 11 games into the season. Grabner isn't one of the best goal scorers in the NHL because of 11 games. Lets see if AV makes a change to the lineup next game.

Exactly, its been 11 games into Buch's 1st NHL season. Relax, he will claim his spot

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Considering it's a B2B, I would think he keeps lines the same for tomorrow, and then potentially roll out something new in the next practice.

Of course, he'll mix & match on the fly during games, but I'd expect to see the same lineup tomorrow to begin with.

Luther*

May 3, 2016
Makes me laugh G make great plays saves goals but still gets put down , does any one watch every d in the league

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Girardi better be sitting tomorrow.

Not worried about the forwards, they'll figure it out soon enough but Zucc needs to be taken away from Kreider and Zib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad