Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Bruins - November 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
You know, ive seen people predict player that scores, and its such a big deal! Here i predict the EXACT score, Buch and Steps 1st goal and i dont even get a hand clap. Lol.

Maybe because i didnt predict Holden's first.......okay, i get it.

Only 2 out of 3... step it up bud. :sarcasm:

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Because the guy is an imbecile. It's like he's oblivious to the painfully obvious chemistry between those 3. Vesey should be on the 4th line with the way he's been playing the last two games.

Didn't think Vesey was great tonight either. I would leave all the lines alone though. Some guys aren't gonna have it on some nights. That is just the way hockey works.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
CwixDtEUoAAnLfl.jpg

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Fast is like Heineken light for AV, instead of Glass - he use Fast.
I don`t understand it, lol. :)

What happen with Yaromir Kreider - I hope he is okey and not injured..
Kreider was hit by own players twice on PP.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Of course I frieken miss it instead I am watchin NHL tonight like a buffoon

It'll be on the website soon im sure, just a few months ago he had his translator, this time he was taking questions and answering them by himself. Very impressive!

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thought Kreider and Zibby looked lost at times. Kleiner I think has honestly been the weakest of the d so far. G saves two goals, many want him sitting :laugh:.

That last goal by Boston was his fault, probably the first one this season where he deserves the majority of the blame, but this is why some don't treat him fairly. His first really big mistake this season, and people are calling for him to sit, in a game where he saved two goals, had an assist and played a pretty good game. How many goals have we allowed this season? Tons, and the players at fault for all those others aren't sitting for one big mistake. We are also talking about this being like the 11th game. His role is purely a DFD, almost all D-zone starts, and his first big mistake is in the 11th game. Thats pretty good. Last season he gifted Panarin a goal the first game of the season. This season he's been very good.

The standard for Girardi to not be blamed for everything is ridiculous. He has to play flawless hockey, no big mistakes. Even when he plays well, people say a lot of comments with jest about him.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
That last goal by Boston was his fault, probably the first one this season where he deserves the majority of the blame, but this is why some don't treat him fairly. His first really big mistake this season, and people are calling for him to sit, in a game where he saved two goals, had an assist and played a pretty good game. How many goals have we allowed this season? Tons, and the players at fault for all those others aren't sitting for one big mistake. We are also talking about this being like the 11th game. His role is purely a DFD, almost all D-zone starts, and his first big mistake is in the 11th game. Thats pretty good. Last season he gifted Panarin a goal the first game of the season. This season he's been very good.

The standard for Girardi to not be blamed for everything is ridiculous. He has to play flawless hockey, no big mistakes. Even when he plays well, people say a lot of comments with jest about him.

I agree. Shame, the guy gets ripped by a ton of people. Thought he has been very good so far this year. He looks a lot better than last year and he is putting up offensive numbers. Last goal I don't believe was all him, a lot of guys just standing around on that goal.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Worse game so far by the Rangers but you can't outplay the opponent all the time. They took advantage of the B's shoddy power play and some average goatlending from Tuukka and the beat goes on.

Rangers were due for a win like this after the three tough losses they've had.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
keep Raanta. I do not understand the way competent backup backstopping is discounted. You have it, you love it, you don't get rid of it on a lark.
Edit: it's good to have a great backup

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008

Every year Ranger fans need a whipping boy. Boyle, Nash, Girardi/Holden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad