Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Bruins - November 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Originally Posted by Larrybiv View Post
Imo Chara has been very weak for 2 years now, he's one of those "dinasaurs" that can be beaten with regularity, especially with OUR SPEED! Boston just swept a road trip and coming home only having played 3 home games thus far. That usually spells trouble 1st home game after a trip.

Boston Players happy to be home so they could "get some" and may not be focused.

Rask will have to stand on his head for us to NOT come away with 2 points. Really would like to see STEPS and BUCH get off the schneid already.

Buchnevich will get a bunch, once he gets his 1st out of the way. Too much pressure.

Rangers 5, (our usual) , baby boo boo Bruins 2.

Just in case u didnt read it earlier.......and presuming no further scoring......wooohooo!

Im no good at this tricky computer stuff.......lol

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
AV is still a ****ing idiot.

Buch 5 SOG 12:53 TOI. Fewest ice time of any player, most shots on goal. And makes him play on the fourth line.

Your opinion would be more interesting if you also had opinions about other things. You love Buchnevich. Everyone knows that.

Moving on - remember how awesome it was when the team kept ****ing Papa Johns over by scoring 3 every night? When is the last time they scored 5+ this many times in a row? It's insane.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
AV is still a ****ing idiot.

Buch 5 SOG 12:53 TOI. Fewest ice time of any player, most shots on goal. And makes him play on the fourth line.

He plays a really good game on the fourth line. So thats a good thing right? Not a bad thing...

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Just a reminder...

cQQlsQZ.png

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Brady Skjei is now my favorite Ranger after Brassard left.

Yeah, I`m against to move him now - add Graves instead if Trouba have plans to play hockey in New York. :)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Are you a Ranger fan or a Buch fan?

No, I am upset the coach makes poor decisions and tries to castaway the best rookie we've had in years. People complain about freaking minor leaguers not playing, but they are perfectly okay with this. Baffles me.

I'll let this discussion go to not cause further arguments, but my point stands.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Its not nwgative to say we plaued bad. Cant do this and continue to think we are going to keep winning.
But its just 1 game so cant be terriblh concerned

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Didnt like how they were standing around and looking to dump the puck after 2 goal lead. They were not playing to their max capabilities.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
All in all certainly not the greatest game but the offense of this team is so good that it can cover for deficiencies or poor play elsewhere. Even if the offense is bad as a whole on the game it's so talented and so deep it can still put up a bunch of goals in just a few sequences.

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
I'm going to the game tomorrow, we have to lose eventually right?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
No, I am upset the coach makes poor decisions and tries to castaway the best rookie we've had in years. People complain about freaking minor leaguers not playing, but they are perfectly okay with this. Baffles me.

I'll let this discussion go to not cause further arguments, but my point stands.

love Buch, but he's been the 3rd best rookie on this team

member 116805

Vesey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad