OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Polanco likes to fish

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Get SRod the hell away from this team. No bat. Might as well be Pedro over there making errors. Good thing Pedro and his hot bat are out of the lineup.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
And when he bats in the 10th, he will pop out. Woohoo.

He's a late innings defensive sub and he has performed his role quite well this year. He made his first error of the year on an absolute rocket, it happens. It's beyond stupid to say he might as well be Pedro at first.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually went from watching in the 7th to going to do a workout thinking the game was over. I come back and we are in extras. What happened? !?

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
If the Pirates intentionally lost, then after the game said that they will continue to lose as long as people Woo....I would not be mad at all.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I actually went from watching in the 7th to going to do a workout thinking the game was over. I come back and we are in extras. What happened? !?

Liriano threw 3 consecutive 9 pitch innings and was therefore able to keep pitching into the 8th. He allowed 2 baserunners to start the 8th and was pulled for Hughes. Hughes allowed a hit and a walk to make it 8-4 and he was pulled for Watson. Watson allowed a single to Tomas and it was 8-6. 9th inning, first batter hits a chopper to 3rd and Kang boots it. Melancon gets to 2 outs but allows another baserunner. Goldschmidt comes up and hits a hard grounder at Rodriguez at first. He boots that and it's a tie game.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
If the Pirates intentionally lost, then after the game said that they will continue to lose as long as people Woo....I would not be mad at all.

Same goes for the Pens. Better yet, every usher should be able to punch anyone in the face they hear woo. Even better yet, any fan should be able to punch fellow fans in the face that woo.

Caminero with two strong innings. Lets get one boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad