OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Home of the Water-Logged Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Runners on 2nd and 3rd, 1 out with the 2-3-4 guys coming up and we couldn't push across a run. Aramis Ramirez is frustrating right now. Hopefully he wakes up soon because at the moment, Florimon is a better hitter than him.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
They gave Hicks a double and a RBI on Marte's error. :laugh:

Homer scoring in Minny today.

edit: Liriano not looking so hot today.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
They gave Hicks a double and a RBI on Marte's error. :laugh:

Homer scoring in Minny today.

Lol at Root Sports guy(I always get confused with the names)

"It's common sense if you're an official scorer, unless it's your first time doing it and you won the raffle of the day to be the scorer"

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014

"It's common sense if you're an official scorer, unless it's your first time doing it and you won the raffle of the day to be the scorer"

It's been changed.

Must be listening to the Root broadcast. :laugh:

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5

That has to be Greg Brown or Bob Walk, possibly Rock, but he's not that clever... Neverrett would never dream of insulting the all mighty keeper/giver of the stats.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
That has to be Greg Brown or Bob Walk, possibly Rock, but he's not that clever... Neverrett would never dream of insulting the all mighty keeper/giver of the stats.

Nah not Greg Brown for sure, I know him.

Isn't Bob Walk a play by play guy for sure? It wasn't him, it was the color guy.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014

It was Rock. He was going off about how Hicks had a sure double if Marte picks that cleanly. "Right" :sarcasm:

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Nah not Greg Brown for sure, I know him.

Isn't Bob Walk a play by play guy for sure? It wasn't him, it was the color guy.

Walk, Blass and Rock are the Color guys

Brown and Neverrett are the PBP guys

It was Rock. He was going off about how Hicks had a sure double if Marte picks that cleanly. "Right" :sarcasm:

WOW, color me surprised. Maybe Rock is getting the hang of the color job after all.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hopefully just precautionary for Gregory. Get a good massage and rest, hopefully he won't be out longer than a week. He could still walk/run so that's a good sign I guess.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Walk, Blass and Rock are the Color guys

Brown and Neverrett are the PBP guys

WOW, color me surprised. Maybe Rock is getting the hang of the color job after all.

Thanks. It doesn't help that their names rarely appear other than the occasional moment in the game when the camera pans on them in the box for a minute or so.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
McCutchen finally gets a read on the ball and makes a nice catch to rob Suzuki.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
McCutchen!!!

I was actually kinda pissed Marte stole second there, I figured Cutch wouldn't get another strike with an automatic out on deck and first base open.

Edit: Just kidding! 1 for 15!

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Cutch!

He hasn't been looking himself, but he's still a huge threat every single at bat.

Getting an awful pitch helps, of course.

And now the baseball gods just said **** it and blew that ball around so A-Ram could get his hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad