OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Home of the Water-Logged Baseball

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Damn, holy ****, etc.

That will show these old school *******s all over this league who keep intentionally throwing at Kang.

H382

Oct 20, 2006
Haven't been able to catch many games recently, but I try and catch the box score after. Has Ramirez had a hit for the Pirates yet? What's the deal. 0-5 tonight. I saw a couple 0-3 games earlier.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Haven't been able to catch many games recently, but I try and catch the box score after. Has Ramirez had a hit for the Pirates yet? What's the deal. 0-5 tonight. I saw a couple 0-3 games earlier.

None yet. 0-13 or so. He is hitting it hard most of the time, just right at people. It will come.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hey give him credit. He comes from a league that rates bat flips. :laugh:

If that's a real thing... then :laugh:

He's feelin' the pressure but there is a lot of time for him to figure out his bat.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Important win, starting off the road trip in style, and the Cardinals and Cubs both lost. Giants are also losing 4-0 to the Brewers.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Hurdle owes Kang a smoothie after that one. Or at the very least a pouch of his BLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad