OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
After like a one half okay of a game, de la cruz has turned into a hell of a pumpkin on both sides of the plate

f***ing great player to grab

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Chisholm here is like getting mad the Penguins didn't grab MacKinnon and Marchand for Crosby

It was never going to happen.

You can still be mad about the bottom of the barrel diving that BDLC represents, but let's not act like that Jazz deal was EVER coming our way.

Tweet some aaron judge stats. Or why we didn't sign Ohtani. It's literally equally relevant as that tweet.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Man, sadly I was right about how terrible BDLC is, and the way the pirates handled the trade deadline as a whole. No good hitters, no relievers. They did worse than doing nothing.

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
Man, sadly I was right about how terrible BDLC is, and the way the pirates handled the trade deadline as a whole. No good hitters, no relievers. They did worse than doing nothing.
I hated it from the minute it happened which certainly wasn’t the board consensus. He’s not THIS bad but as I said the day of the trade - he’s Olivares v2.0. Cherington absolutely stinks at major league acquisitions.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I'm sure BDLC is just in a slump, but it's a TERRIBLE time to be in one...

The entire reason we got him is 55% of our guys are in a slump any given game. We needed some positive consistency.

IKF has been serviceable. For sure not worse than our internal options.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm sure BDLC is just in a slump, but it's a TERRIBLE time to be in one...

The entire reason we got him is 55% of our guys are in a slump any given game. We needed some positive consistency.

IKF has been serviceable. For sure not worse than our internal options.
Coming off of IL and to a new team and he still is batting normal. Quality trade.

BDLC has just been downright horrible at the plate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad