OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Just one of the worst teams in recent memory. Fire everyone.

David Bednar, never f*****g again. Get out, now.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Connor Joe with an egregious fielding mistake that cost them a double play, IKF, with an error that cost two runs, and Bednar out worst pitcher, doing what he does best.

Pirate baseball.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
It's a good thing the strength of the organization is pitching.

Ben Cherington ........5 years, take a look at the state of the organization. Sell the team and move them to the carolinas so I can watch some real baseball.

Thank you

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Pirates have not blown a 7+ run lead after the 7th inning since 1901? Did I hear that correctly

Aaaaaand another run is in.

200w.gif

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Biggest bunch of losers in the history of sports! Hope Skenes demands out long before 2029. This team doesn't deserve to have fans. Nutting has no business owning this team. It's a shame PPL like him even exist!

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Hahahaha......omg.....this team.

What an embarrassment.

Losing is one thing, being a joke is another.

Incredibly sad.

Skenes has to be counting the days he leaves this organization.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Hayes and Bednar must both be gone after this year. Please and thank you. No more.

Am I crazy for thinking Cruz makes that play that IKF botched? He has no range
Maybe, but then also IKF might have made that play. It was 50/50 and he failed.

Bednar allowed hard contact, again! Because he throws a flat 97-99 mph fastball as a righty from a straight away arm slot with 0 deception. Whatever miracle run or intimidation thing he had in 2021-2023 is completely obliterated and gone. Opposing batters have no respect for his stuff.

since70

Sep 27, 2016
This point of the season there's no reason to see Taylor, Tellez, Joe, Bednar, Grandal, Hayes, Cutch, Williams, German, etc., etc,. DFA or shut them down for the season

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
Is Bednar the worst relief pitcher in baseball? ERA up to 6.32 now. I think that's bottom 3 among qualified pitchers.
And yet Shelton will keep sending him out there. The fans were right to boo Bednar earlier in the season, despite what Rowdy wants to say, and I sure as hell hope fans are booing him now. Go ahead Rowdy, what do you have to say?

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
IKF is not an everyday SS. The decisions this organization makes are beyond defense. It's a complete clown show at every level.
They were literally talking about him being the everyday ss next season on the broadcast.
He has no range and doesn’t have the arm cruz has.

This point of the season there's no reason to see Taylor, Tellez, Joe, Bednar, Grandal, Hayes, Cutch, Williams, German, etc., etc,. DFA or shut them down for the season
Cutch will be in RF in September for his retirement send off. Everyone else i agree

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
One thing is for certain: I would be straight cash that this season was an all time profit high for Nutting.

Congrats to him and the rest of his greedy family..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad