Raise the Jolly Roger - Are You Ready For 98 Wins & An Absurdly Early Off-Season?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Doesn't Groundhog Day get boring after awhile? No offense, but I'm not really looking forward to your posts in April where your mantra of "We'll be fine" as the Buccos start out five or six below .500 again. Because that's why we are in this dumbass play-in game again.

I wouldn't worry. You and I both know you won't be here next April. You'll wait until the next playoff game they are losing to show up and grace us with your expert analysis.

cajal

Go Pens!
Dec 13, 2007
Miskatonic U
My dad took me to baseball games in the late 70s/early 80s and he's still a huge fan of both the Bucs and the Pens (Steelers are a given).

I'm not really a fan of the Buccos anymore, thought I do root for them because I grew up in the Pittsburgh 'burbs. My dad really got hooked on the Bucs the last several years because they actually looked like something they hadn't looked like in better than two decades.. a baseball team. I've been paying attention for a few weeks leading into the playoffs.

This sucks as an end to a great season. My dad and I agree that nothing will ever beat Volek's goal in 93, but this is pretty lousy.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My roommate just came into my room to tell me that the Pirates had bases loaded and 1 out. I responded with "as soon as I turn it on, we're going to hit into a double play". They hit into a double play before I even turned it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad