GDT: RAGNARÖKR CLAN SKOGVAKTARE @ CLAN STORMNING AKA GAME 7 NEW YORK RANGERS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I guess you're gonna stop supporting and pulling for this terrible lying organization then?

When you learned it was Raanta starting each game instead of Andersen, did you sell your tickets? Or did you still go?

I can be pissed the f*** off and still go to games.

They already have my money but that also means my future trust in this org will absolutely be impacted negatively

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
They could script us 5 powerplays in a row and we'd still probably come out of this period tied at best.

This is just a flawed team that would rather go on their vacation to Ibiza than to get crushed by Tampa again. Soft players. Bad coaching.
f a powerplay, i just wish they could play 5 on 5, but that isn't in the cards.

and i don't even think they're soft or that the coaching is bad. just hit a dip when you can't hit a dip.

at this point, dundon has revenue from 8 playoff games. that is the most the team's had since '06, so he should be happy. given what i think tampa will do, winning tonight just hurts the fans pocketbooks for 2 more games.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
So Anyway Why can't we do to Shesterkin what is often done to our goalie. Tussel in front of the goal and "Fall" into the Goalie..

Honestly road games you are less likely to win are the best time for that. Not game 7.

But Svech doing to Fox what he did to Lindholm would be great.

He's been a kitty kat....needs to be a tiger.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Man this team has been too loose about penalties for 4 f***ing years now. Brindy should have cleaned that shit up years ago, and by now I just don't think he knows how
Change the players. Cole Tro we’re main culprits & of course svetch (who has gotten better).

Off-season will be challenging as the team needs a makeover but are pieces available.

I’d say anyone on d except Slavin should be available for trade, need a top c and for Aho to go to #2, a pp sniper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad