GDT: RAGNARÖKR CLAN SKOGVAKTARE @ CLAN STORMNING AKA GAME 7 NEW YORK RANGERS @ CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
i think i'll just go watch rasslin' for a while - i need something that feels less scripted.

the most disappointing thing is, even late in this season i never thought they were out of it down two early. but the way they've been playing recently i have zero belief in this group right now. prove me wrong boys.
They could script us 5 powerplays in a row and we'd still probably come out of this period tied at best.

This is just a flawed team that would rather go on their vacation to Ibiza than to get crushed by Tampa again. Soft players. Bad coaching.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Soft hooking call on aho, ok thats part of the game.

Getting icing called against the canes when their player was closer to the puck than the last ranger back, ok maybe somehow the ref saw something I didn't.

The canes getting penalized because play wasn't stopped when Jarvis is crawling on his hands and knees back to the bench because he got his head obliterated though is completely shameful.

All this together makes a fella feel some kinda way

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Also don't think that I've forgotten that the franchise lied their f***ing asses off about Freddie to sell tickets. Those f***ers knew he wouldn't be back and still led us along to keep selling those tickets.

He was 1-2 weeks away nearly 8 weeks ago and he's still not practicing. f***ing horseshit organization to pull that bullshit on us. Used us for our f***ing money.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Not tonight. He's been extremely shaky even if he's stopping it 5 on 5. And his play early led directly to the Rangers first power play. He's burnt out, we flat out needed Freddy back by game 6 and this is the result of that not happening.
Yeah. Can’t put Freddy in tonight aside from his game 7 rep while rusty. Kochetkov didn’t look great in game 6 so I wouldn’t go there. Raanta is the best available even tonight, and the goals were not soft (full screen on #1, great redirect on #2.)

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
They could script us 5 powerplays in a row and we'd still probably come out of this period tied at best.

This is just a flawed team that would rather go on their vacation to Ibiza than to get crushed by Tampa again. Soft players. Bad coaching.

Hey Boston regularly got 9 pps in a row to get back in games.

Like Russell Wilson's dad says....why not us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad