GDT: Quebec City Hurricanes vs. Montreal Canadians

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Last preseason...season...the Canucks and Rangers combined to go 4-6-1 with a goal differential of -9. They ended up winning their conferences. The Panthers went 1-4-1 with a goal differential of -13 and won their division.

The Oilers and Blue Jackets combined to go 10-5-1 with a goal differential of +6 and ended up picking 1/2 in the draft.

The preseason is meaningless.

GhostofS16*

Still too early to worry about Ward. He played like poop at the beginning of last season as well without a normal training camp. Might just him getting older and taking a bit longer to get focused. If this continues into the season, I would worry.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Cam Is scaring me ...period; in that category these games are definitely not meaningless.

Give him some games to get his timing back. That might be why Muller is trying to give him 4 games and didn't yank him last night. He hasn't seen full speed game situations in quite a while. Plus he generally needs a bit of time to get going. 7-10 games in and he's still doing this and I'll probably be scared with you. I guess that's why Khudobin was brought in though, eh?

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
a funny and interesting observation to my eyes in this game that really showed how bad some of these guys are at the NHL level...... it looked like Semin and Staal were hardly trying at times, like they were just playing "keep away" with the puck or something. in the mean time, the other guys were busting their butts and doing their absolute best to try to impress. it seemed funny to consider the chasm of talent between them.

I do hope that Cam just needs some time because Khudobin's timing and stuff looked off too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad