HF Habs: PWHL: Victoire de Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Max Van Houtte (BPM radio) floated the idea of naming the team in honor of Guy Lafleur, just like the Rocket were named after Maurice Richard.

I don’t know that La Fleur de Montréal would work, but Les Démones Blondes (feminine, plural version of Démon Blond) perhaps?

Just add locks of flowing blond hair to a logo and they’re in business.

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Max Van Houtte (BPM radio) floated the idea of naming the team in honor of Guy Lafleur, just like the Rocket were named after Maurice Richard.

I don’t know that La Fleur de Montréal would work, but Les Démones Blondes (feminine, plural version of Démon Blond) perhaps?

Or Les Grosses Bills de Montréal.

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: SlafySZN

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Attachments

• received_356640970486705.jpeg
    received_356640970486705.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: Runner77

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005

It would be Les Fleurs de Montreal, I guess.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It would be Les Fleurs de Montreal, I guess.
Van Houtte suggested La Fleur singular, any variation works I guess. He said that the concept had a feminine connotation however, it’s kind of a soft name for a contact sport.

Love the idea of honouring Lafleur but don’t know if this is the best context to do it in.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Has to be bilingual… Les Démones de Montréal is badass I find… The Montreal Demons in engligh? Spelt with an ”é” and an e” officially though because feminin, local + a wink to the “e” in Les Canadiens’…
In English, the female form of demon is demoness, it also exist in French as démonesse.

So Les Démonesses de Montréal/The Montréal Demonesses.

Reactions: Naslundforever

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
BOS vs. NYC right now. Still scoreless after 7 minutes of play. I'm a fan of Hilary Knight's and always have been. I am surprised though that she doesn't have a point yet after 3 games.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
BOS vs. NYC right now. Still scoreless after 7 minutes of play. I'm a fan of Hilary Knight's and always have been. I am surprised though that she doesn't have a point yet after 3 games.
She's an old fart :sarcasm:

Hopefully I can catch some of the game tonight.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Toronto keep tripping Montréal and the Refs don't care. This is going to be an ugly game.

Bouhahaha, MTL is dead last for the power play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad