HF Habs: PWHL: Victoire de Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
yeah they do let a lot of small hooks and grabs go, that one was rather obvious… old school lol refs setting the tolerance… They don’t like hits after the puck is gone though.
They are suppose to allow separating another player from the puck that isn't open ice hitting or pinning along the boards. Obviously everything is up to the referee's discretion

Reactions: Naslundforever

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It was well deserved, but should have been called interference. It was a fine hit, but it was late and puck was gone.

Yea under normal circumstances, that's a good hit. But in the PWHL, it's not allowed. You're allowed to hit a player to separate them from the puck. But in this case, the puck wasn't on the NY player's stick anymore.

Also I wrote David, but it was Tabin.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Yea under normal circumstances, that's a good hit. But in the PWHL, it's not allowed. You're allowed to hit a player to separate them from the puck. But in this case, the puck wasn't on the NY player's stick anymore.

Also I wrote David, but it was Tabin.
Ah ok I didn't know that nuance. I guess by their rulebook it might be a roughing call then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad