GDT: Pull Your Finger Out - @ 19.00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Very soon there is not going to be a GDT unless people start picking up the slack. We cannot have the same people doing them all the time.

They take as long as you want, this is going to take me less than 5 minutes as I can't be arsed to do anything special.

Boston play Ottawa tonight and the Craps play Toronto so we could find ourselves dropping into the WC if we don't get something here tonight. We are level with Boston on 95 and 3 ahead of the Craps having played 2 more games than them.

That is all, Go Pens!

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m computer illiterate for the most part…what I’m not illiterate in is copying stats from Pensburgh articles…good lord but our finishing has even dropped lower from the last stat post lol!!…Pens goaltending will not get them through a first round series either….Just f**king win tonight so you can clinch already, Pens….

Advanced stats matchup​

nipit.JPG

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The nice thing is based on how we played I have next to no hope for success in the playoffs so winning any playoff games/rounds will be a pleasant surprise and losing will be like well duh we all expected it.

I say this now but I know as soon as the puck drops for game 1 I'll still be hanging on every play and pissed if we lose or happy if we win. Oops

Reactions: Still Apps

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Yeah...so I was thinking "If ERod and Rust are sick, why don't they just play Big Z and Angelo/Halinder". So I took a look at Capfriendly...and it turns out that they can't call anyone up because they would be over the cap. So unfortunately if Rust and ERod aren't good to go, then Darren is likely correct...but I would almost suggest that MM gets a few of those forward shifts. Regardless of where he plays, I hope MM remembers that uncalled elbow to the chops that he got from Parise and he returns the favor.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
ESPN preview:

New York Islanders (34-29-9, fifth in the Metropolitan) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (42-22-11, third in the Metropolitan)

Pittsburgh; Thursday, 7 p.m. EDT

BOTTOM LINE: New York visits the Pittsburgh Penguins after the Islanders took down Pittsburgh 5-4 in a shootout.

The Penguins are 24-14-6 in Eastern Conference games. Pittsburgh has scored 244 goals and ranks sixth in the Eastern Conference averaging 3.2 goals per game. Jake Guentzelleads the team with 35.

The Islanders are 13-6-2 against Metropolitan opponents. New York is last in the NHL shooting 29.0 shots per game.

The teams square off for the second game in a row.

TOP PERFORMERS: Guentzel leads the Penguins with 35 goals, adding 39 assists and totaling 74 points. Sidney Crosby has five goals and six assists over the last 10 games for Pittsburgh.

Brock Nelson has 52 total points while scoring 33 goals and totaling 19 assists for the Islanders. Jean-Gabriel Pageau has five goals and four assists over the last 10 games for New York.

LAST 10 GAMES: Penguins: 3-6-1, averaging 3.4 goals, 6.2 assists, 3.1 penalties and seven penalty minutes while giving up 3.3 goals per game with a .901 save percentage.

Islanders: 6-4-0, averaging 2.9 goals, 4.2 assists, 4.1 penalties and 9.1 penalty minutes while giving up 3.2 goals per game with a .909 save percentage.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Not when they don't have the cap space for it. At least that is what I am seeing.
No, they make an emergency recall regardless of cap space once they play a game shorthanded.

They did that earlier this month. Friedman played as a forward for a game when Malkin was sick. They then had two emergency recalls since then. As I understand it, since they've played games since then with a full roster and activated a player from the LTIR (McGinn), they'll need to play shorthanded again before being permitted another emergency recall.

Reactions: Zirakzigil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium