GDT: Pull Your Finger Out - @ 19.00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
No, they make an emergency recall regardless of cap space once they play a game shorthanded.

They did that earlier this month. Friedman played as a forward for a game when Malkin was sick. They then had two emergency recalls since then. As I understand it, since they've played games since then with a full roster and activated a player from the LTIR (McGinn), they'll need to play shorthanded again before being permitted another emergency recall.
Yeah, I just did a little digging, so yes the Pens would have to play 1 game with less than a full roster before they can make an emergency call-up. However, the emergency call-up must have a contract $800,000 or less. So they wouldn't even be able to use DOC as a call-up if they wanted to.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
he’s not wrong about Sullivan’s system being stale…if that came from Sid, I hope people in the FO listen
Josh Yohe is the same guy who wrote a hit piece on Kessel the summer he was traded with the poker garbage and front office whispers, and then three years later wrote a nostalgia piece about how unique Phil was because of things like poker.

Reactions: Andy99

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I read it, it's not anything people here haven't been saying. Team looks tired, stale, stars are getting old, Jarry regressed. The sand is running out of the time capsule, we know

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
As uninspiring as the team looks right now, it's nothing that can't be addressed if the FO has the right mentality this summer.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Very soon there is not going to be a GDT unless people start picking up the slack. We cannot have the same people doing them all the time.

They take as long as you want, this is going to take me less than 5 minutes as I can't be arsed to do anything special.

Boston play Ottawa tonight and the Craps play Toronto so we could find ourselves dropping into the WC if we don't get something here tonight. We are level with Boston on 95 and 3 ahead of the Craps having played 2 more games than them.

That is all, Go Pens!
Do you want me to do GDT'S? This Board will never be the same after.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Sid and Malkin are old is basically what it says.

Where did Andy get the notion that Sid said/thinks Sullivan's system is stale? Or is that Yohe's interpretation based on him being a master at reading body language and seeing Crosby looking frustrated on the bench?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
it takes a true journo maven to uncover that there is something wrong with this team, and that Dumo, marino, and Petts stink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad