Proposal: Puljujärvi for Trouba

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

we've gone over the numbers for Rielly and Trouba, Rielly essentially is a better PP QB and Trouba is a better two way D

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Wow you guys seriously milk the **** out of that rookie season he had.

Rielly was significantly better than him offensively while being right there/if not better than him defensively. I don't want to hear any excuses about him being stuck down the depth chart as a RHD with Stuart as a partner. Rielly adapted extremely well to playing his off-side alongside world-beater Matt Hunwick.

Wow that is the worst abuse of stat manipulation I've ever seen, I'm sure those hypothetical points will get the Jets into the hypothetical playoffs. Meyers had 26 POINTS FFS, if Trouba isn't able to be better than that he doesn't deserve to be playing over him.

Unbelievable the amount of excuses that gets made for this guy.

You seem awfully upset at someone who merely posted data that suggests Trouba is almost as good as Reilly is. Why does this upset you so much? The data showed how much better Trouba was away from Stuart, even on his off hand - that's all. Trouba is a good defenseman. So is Reilly. Go back to your corner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad