BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I already dont like the Boqvist signing so far. He should have been a PTO

He is playing like someone that knows he got a spot locked up.

Knight

Oct 7, 2010
Lohrei seems super overrated, lots of yips

Beecher looks great

McLaughlin is a beast at disrupting breakouts

Lucic playing a simple game but doing it very well against quick/talented young Sabres, give him a few shifts with Pasta to relive some magic

Heinen hasn't changed a bit, milquetoast master

Lauko is loco

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Lucic has looked good, liking Beechers game, Lohrei looks to be a project but skill level is there.

Disappointed in Toporowski so far, was my dark horse. Boqvist pretty useless and, well, Heinen.......Danton F****** Heinen.

For Lohrei you can definitely see he is a project defensively, but offensively he looks like he's ready...whenever he cracks the lineup he's going to need to be sheltered a bit to start.

Reactions: Fenian24

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
IDK what you were expecting. There is not one forward who slots higher than 3rd line on this roster and most are AHLers
You know how many chances this unit has had?

Like 3....the whole game so far.

Where is the desparation?

Fans want more fight

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Beecher is passing the eye test for me. Big and quick, I like him
Same. Would love to see him start out as the 4C. Moves so smooth out there, handles the pick well, has size. And if it's not working, he can go back to Providence and build off the confidence of having played in the NHL.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Lohrei by 25 should be legit top 4 on a strong team - impressed with foundation

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Lohrei seems super overrated, lots of yips

Beecher looks great

McLaughlin is a beast at disrupting breakouts

Lucic playing a simple game but doing it very well against quick/talented young Sabres, give him a few shifts with Pasta to relive some magic

Heinen hasn't changed a bit, milquetoast master

Lauko is loco
Think it's tough to judge Lohrei harshly here, he isn't going to have much opportunity to flash his offensive skill playing with this lineup of guys.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Lucic has looked good, liking Beechers game, Lohrei looks to be a project but skill level is there.

Disappointed in Toporowski so far, was my dark horse. Boqvist pretty useless and, well, Heinen.......Danton F****** Heinen.

Boqvist has 15% of the Bruins hits and 20% of their shots tonight! ..how's that for stats lying :) lol..kid does look like he belongs in the NHL though ..charmin soft but most are these days

• Haha
Reactions: sarge88 and Bodit9

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Will have to focus a bit more on Merkulov in the 3rd. His line is scoreless and has generated little, but Heinen and Steen haven't had the best showing either.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Did I say that? He is 22yrs old. Drafted in the first round as a 4th line center. To me Daniel Pallie was better.
You literally told someone who said Beecher looked good to get some glasses...so what the hell else does that mean besides he doesn't look good? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: NeelyDan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad