BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Mitchell hasn’t been good most the game and then has a massive shift there like a completely different player. I wonder if he went back to the bench and was like what happened I just blacked out lol

• Haha
Reactions: Walkenthewalk

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
This is where Jack and Brick go off the rails about how great the opposing teams are going to be.

Who fing cares, maybe they need more top 10 picks

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Mitchell hasn’t been good most the game and then has a massive shift there like a completely different player. I wonder if he went back to the bench and was like what happened I just blacked out lol
It could be so many things. Hopefully it was just some nerves. Lets see if he can build off of this shift

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Yeah i mean this is one team with half their starters playing and another with a bunch of kids. I don’t think I’ve learned much from this game

Reactions: BMC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
To be fair- he is also paired with Brunet who has looked in over his head at various points in this game

Reactions: JOKER 192

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
To be fair- he is also paired with Brunet who has looked in over his head at various points in this game
Yeah it’s no means a knock on him, he just all of a sudden looked like a different player on that one shift. Like where did he come from. Brunet and Mast have definitely struggled. Honestly the whole team though looks lethargic.

Reactions: JCRO

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I still have NHL 94....and the Sega Genesis to play it on.
Still have my collection, but I don't have 94... sorry to get off topic
20230926_192636.jpg

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Lucic has looked good, liking Beechers game, Lohrei looks to be a project but skill level is there.

Disappointed in Toporowski so far, was my dark horse. Boqvist pretty useless and, well, Heinen.......Danton F****** Heinen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad