BRUINS GDT PS2 - 7:08 PM - A day trip to Buff-a-lo - NESN+, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
All the talk of him and Carlo this intermission - Would be great if he turns into a Carlo with a little more offense.
I think he will be significantly better then Carlo offensively and hopefully somewhat close to him defensively

Ideally he goes down and after 50 games is faster than the AHL and better positioning

Which one Beecher or Pallie? 30 & 20 JIC
Looked up - Beecher went end of 1

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
At least these colorless jerseys are taking me back to the days of black and white TV. Might be the Centennial thinking : let us have folks believe they are tuning in from the halcyon days of the original 6.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I think Mitchell is going to challenge Shatt for the 3RD spot. He looks good jumping up into the play.

Pretty hard to envision the Bruins dressing 2 undersized defenseman like Gryz and Mitchell on a regular basis together.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You literally told someone who said Beecher looked good to get some glasses...so what the hell else does that mean besides he doesn't look good? Lol
Some people pick their whipping boys and would prefer to be right rather than the whipping boy make them look foolish. So they ignore the reality of the situation.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I know exactly what Jack was getting at and it has annoyed me as well. Get'em Jack, even if it means not calling part of the game.

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad