No. 85 - J.T. Barnett#
No. 86 - Adam Antkowiak#
No. 90 - Taylor Burke#

# Attending as free agent

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Will Murphy actually be there, or will he be there in spirit while nursing yet another injury at his home?

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
Can't wait for this, so many storylines to follow!

-Will Connor Murphy show up(or leave) in a full body cast?
-After a superb overage season in the Q, how will Brisebois look against players closer in age and skill?
-How have Holland, Reider, Murphy, and Szwarz's injuries recovered in the offseason?
Rhett's happened at the beginning of last season, but Murphy's was at the WJC, Szwarz in the last few weeks of the season, and Reider's in the penultimate game of the Rangers' playoff run.
-What is the current progress of Tikkinen's conversion from forward to defender?
-In what order is the goaltending depth chart? I feel Mike Lee's exclusion from the roster means he's solidified himself as the number one, while Vis and Louis will compete to be his backup in Portland this year.
-Can Justin Feser win himself a contract, either a two way deal or just an AHL offer? He drew into six games for the Pirates at the end of last year so management must have been intrigued by what they saw since he got invited to this camp as well.
-Who will walk away as the top prospect, Gormley, Domi, or Samuelsson?
-Will Henrik suckerpunch Max at any point during camp, just for old times sake? :laugh:

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I have some time off work and will try to make it out on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing Gormley / this year's picks in person. Probably going to strike up a conversation with Rieder and get a couple of pucks signed.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
I hope that some of you will be able to report on the camp; always good to read your impressions.

After a full year in the AHL, I kind of expect Gormley to really stand out.

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I should be able to go on Wednesday and possibly Thursday. Like the new later start times.

I hope to go either Wednesday or Thursday. Hey Sniper, noticed your avatar. Your guy had a decent night tonight - drove in two runs. We went to the game, they announced 45,500 as a sellout - there were a few empty seats by us but it was as full as I've seen the ball park at a non-playoff game. Actually had fun; but then they got the game in well under 3 hours (2:40 I think they said).

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Josh Currie is an interesting invite. He's Yan-Pavel Laplante's teammate, a late developing 19/20 yo winger who notched 49 goals this year. I think it was mentioned he wont be going back to juniors hence Laplante is expected to step up next year.

Unlike G and D where there's a clear pecking order, the forward group looks really competitive, it'll be a lot of fun to see who stands out.

Dan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Josh Currie is an interesting invite. He's Yan-Pavel Laplante's teammate, a late developing 19/20 yo winger who notched 49 goals this year. I think it was mentioned he wont be going back to juniors hence Laplante is expected to step up next year.

Unlike G and D where there's a clear pecking order, the forward group looks really competitive, it'll be a lot of fun to see who stands out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbEDTTygKIk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FznlkQdLUkM

BobbyFlippinOrr

Jun 3, 2013
Maine
Hello everyone, Bruins fan checking in (don't worry, there will be no Yandle trade speculation coming from me haha)

Anyway... I live in Portland, Maine and have the opportunity to see quite a few Pirates games. However, I am not familiar with your farm system or prospects. Are there any players that are projected to be in the AHL that I should keep up with? Thanks for your time and I hope I posted this in the right thread. If not, mods feel free to delete it.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hello everyone, Bruins fan checking in (don't worry, there will be no Yandle trade speculation coming from me haha)

Anyway... I live in Portland, Maine and have the opportunity to see quite a few Pirates games. However, I am not familiar with your farm system or prospects. Are there any players that are projected to be in the AHL that I should keep up with? Thanks for your time and I hope I posted this in the right thread. If not, mods feel free to delete it.

D Rundblad
D Gormely
C Miele
LW Brown
C martinook
G Visentin
G Lee
Lw Lessio
C Shinimmin

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
Got my schedule for the week and I'm off Wednesday and Thursday. Definitely going Wendesday(STH meet & greet), and will probably end up going Thursday as well unless something else comes up.

Considering the effort I put into following the CHL and AHL last year, this is going to be like Christmas in July for me, can't effing wait!

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Nice bit of recognition for the rooks:

Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 1h

Max Domi addressed the media before #Coyotes prospects got on the ice. He's throwing out the first pitch tonight @Dbacks game vs. Dodgers.

All 36 #Coyotes prospects will be recognized on the field prior to tonight's @dbacks game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad